Page 39 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Not the normal process because it was not a normal event, but claims like clinical trials were not conducted, etc are complete nonsense perpetuated by those who get their info from Alex Jones, memes, etc. as broken down nicely by Life's a Hillary above. It would also be helpful if you posted a link to source for those numbers.
    Did I say anything about clinical trials ? NO so do not try to paint me as some conspiracy person please

Source was CDC
    my source for trials is https://www.clinicaltrials.gov

Since you brought up life is a hillary

Life is a hillary said it was not rushed ? So you agree (I disagree it was rushed)
    He also said it was not officially wrapped up ? Do you agree (this I agree its not done) if not done IMHO should not be pushing ALL OF AMERICA yet
    He also said the same trials as other vaccines ? Do you agree (again if not finished and normal procedure was suspended for emergency then NO and was not the same)

Fact It was rushed and it is not complete ! (phase3 in process as example)
    Last edited by Honu; 07-15-21 at 04:57.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    My status is perfectly fine the entire time.

Not getting any shot and have never gotten the flu shot either. Spent a significant amount of time helping friends who tested positive and never got it although was only actually tested twice throughout. I even hugged cheek to cheek some of these folks that were ill.

I have been taking vitamin c, d, e, zinc and black elder via the Airborne gummies but obviously that's not a cure nor guaranteed prevention...but might have helped?

Regardless these vaccines were clearly and obviously not developed or tested using the same path for FDA approval previously required and that is indisputable. That's my personal reasoning for not getting vaccinated...and as for the flu shot I've had the flu and it didn't kill me so it's whatever. Make an informed decision and man-up after you made it is my philosophy.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Did I say anything about clinical trials ? NO so do not try to paint me as some conspiracy person please
    That was in reference to #378 and a general comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    Source was CDC
    my source for trials is https://www.clinicaltrials.gov

Since you brought up life is a hillary

Life is a hillary said it was not rushed ? So you agree (I disagree it was rushed)
    He also said it was not officially wrapped up ? Do you agree (this I agree its not done) if not done IMHO should not be pushing ALL OF AMERICA yet
    He also said the same trials as other vaccines ? Do you agree (again if not finished and normal procedure was suspended for emergency then NO and was not the same)

Fact It was rushed and it is not complete ! (phase3 in process as example)
    That is incorrect, multiple phase I/II/III trials complete, largest studies of their kind ever done on multiple continents using 70k doses, was done. Obviously it was rushed, but it was also very robust and that's been covered here and elsewhere repeatedly, and I posted vids and sources, so not gonna rehash again. I think life is a hillary also covered it well in that prior post. Data collection will be ongoing for years to come and the SO is in the Moderna trial. Do you get your info from primary journals or second hand from sources that support a pre existing POV? When say looking at CDC trials, sure you understand the context? Took 2 seconds to find massive published phase III trial for example in NEJM:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577?

There are still plenty of Qs to answer for sure, but that the vaccines tested are highly effective and pass the risk/benefit for use standards (nothing is 100% safe, nadda zip), given the circumstances, is not one of them.

Mirroring more or less what life is a hillary wrote, what I and others have written, this is 100% accurate and gives sources:

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2M70MW

Per mods past posts, thread is to discuss people's vaccine status, not debate them per se.

Some have posted valid concerns worth some discussion, some have continued to post easily debunked Alex Jones level nonsense.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 07-15-21 at 09:04.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mattiep321 View Post
    Regardless these vaccines were clearly and obviously not developed or tested using the same path for FDA approval previously required and that is indisputable.
    Actually it’s quite disputable because it has gone through all the same testing and procedures as any other vaccine. It was approved for emergency use because the final FDA approval just takes a long time, we were in the midst of a pandemic, and we already had all the relevant data needed from the massive trials. It’s essentially at a point where the vaccine approval is complete but has to go through the bureaucratic process to get that last official stamp. The chances of these vaccines not getting full FDA approval is 0 and it would be utterly shocking if that happens.

THAT is what is indisputable. Not whatever you dreamed up. It’s okay to be ignorant on the process for vaccine approval and things like the statistical power of the data, most people are, it’s when you act like you know what you’re talking about when you clearly do not that there are issues because it creates disinformation. Just like when politicians or other anti-gun folk tell me about the the shoulder thing that goes up or barrel shrouds.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Life's a Hillary View Post
    THAT is what is indisputable. Not whatever you dreamed up. It’s okay to be ignorant on the process for vaccine approval and things like the statistical power of the data, most people are, it’s when you act like you know what you’re talking about when you clearly do not that there are issues because it creates disinformation. Just like when politicians or other anti-gun folk tell me about the the shoulder thing that goes up or barrel shrouds.
    Personal attack is cute and all but Will said "rushed" himself so is he also ignorant or is there an actual difference? Breathe bro...it helps.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Personal attack is cute and all but Will said "rushed" himself so is he also ignorant or is there an actual difference? Breathe bro...it helps.

Rushed does not defacto mean sloppy, incomplete, or poorly done however just to clarify per my additional comments on the topic. For example, those not involved in research are often not aware they can do phase I/II/III clinical trials simultaneously, if the numbers are large enough and funds exist. Many assume one is always done in order over time, but that's not a factor of superior science but funding, logistics, etc.

The studies were "rushed" because they were able to and motivated to for obvious reasons.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The main reason that they were able to do the development at Warp Speed (remember that Trump administration program?) was the fact the US Government was defraying the cost. That meant the normal corporate grind could be bypassed at many levels, and the science guys could get down to business. No board approval, shareholder appeasement, markets breathing down your neck, etc. HHS Secretary Alex Azar was a former pharmaceutical company exec, and despite any other shortcomings he might have, he knew how to make a lot of this work.

Development, testing and manufacturing were all able to be done on a Manhattan Project-level because the US Federal Government assumed the financial risks. All of them.

This wasn’t/isn’t some lefty, communist, medical-industrial, globalist conspiracy. This was WWII production ramp-up/Space Race/American Industrialism doing what it does best. And it’s one of Donald J. Trump’s crowning achievements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

There was no personal attack bud, you clearly demonstrated a lack of comprehension on the topic so addressing your ignorance is simply a statement of fact. The amount of misinformation being spread about the vaccines and COVID is insane. Spreading false information about firearms shouldn’t be, and isn’t, tolerated here, the same should go for other subjects.

The difference is when you say “rushed” you imply that steps were skipped or it did not go through the complete process. That’s incorrect, it was “rushed” as in they had a sense of urgency to get things accomplished but there were no shortcuts or parts of the process that were skipped. It was released for emergency use before complete FDA approval but there is a process for that and it was followed.

I outlined in previous posts how they were able to expedite the process due to large sample sizes, a highly contagious disease spreading throughout the world, etc.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    The main reason that they were able to do the development at Warp Speed (remember that Trump administration program?) was the fact the US Government was defraying the cost. That meant the normal corporate grind could be bypassed at many levels, and the science guys could get down to business. No board approval, shareholder appeasement, markets breathing down your neck, etc. HHS Secretary Alex Azar was a former pharmaceutical company exec, and despite any other shortcomings he might have, he knew how to make a lot of this work.

Development, testing and manufacturing were all able to be done on a Manhattan Project-level because the US Federal Government assumed the financial risks. All of them.

This wasn’t/isn’t some lefty, communist, medical-industrial, globalist conspiracy. This was WWII production ramp-up/Space Race/American Industrialism doing what it does best. And it’s one of Donald J. Trump’s crowning achievements.

Excellent post!

Andy

Feedback Score
    I’ve personally been keeping tabs on those I’ve seen positive for COVID in the ER I’m working in. At this point, I’ve seen 15 cases in the last month on days I worked.

Of those 15, 13 were “fully vaccinated” and symptoms were severe enough they sought emergency treatment, obviously.

One patient had COVID in October of last year, was vaccinated, then caught COVID recently. The patient claimed his symptoms were worse this time. The patient ended up on O2 and was admitted.

I had seen a pt earlier in the year that was vaccinated and contracted COVID once before vaccination and once after. I believe this was around May.

The county I work in had virtually no cases from mid-May until the end of June.

I’ve treated around five patients for vaccine reactions, one of which was hospitalized.

Our institution ran mass vaccination clinics at the armory vaccinating around 360 a day, two to three times per week from February through May.

Note this is anecdotal evidence on shifts which I worked personally.

I have no personal inclination to be vaccinated for this particular virus having dealt with it in ER and critical care settings since the onset. That’s just me. If I were high-risk, I may think differently.

Page 39 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast