Page 41 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    To follow up on my uncle, he had a pretty rough ride but is finally starting to mend...ended up in the ER with mild pneumonia & a UTI but not sure if solely related to covid as he had radiation for his prostate cancer a couple weeks before getting sick.

He had gone on a missions trip right before returning & testing positive I think on the 11th & turns out 12 from the trip, 5 from church & 3 friends who he golfs / dominoes with at the club tested positive as well...best he can tell from visiting with most is all were vaccinated...I think at this point it's becoming criminal for the msm to not be preaching available therapeutics for everyone to consider for either preventive or early treatment.
    Vid and comments in #397 above also touch on that topic. It's ridiculous to push the vaccines as the one and only option and so much more could have been, and should be done there.

But, much of that also revolves around people actually taking some personal responsibilities and actions for their own health, and that's not a popular approach these days...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's all a scam / about the $$$$ and becoming obvious...pfizer announced you will likely need & are warp speeding oral therapy / antiviral to assist the jab on their twatter page.

Wouldn't wanna walk hand in hand with the msm, fed / state & local agencies about currently very affordable therapeutics...gotta let folks get sick / die till the govt paid expensive model on emergency approval is the masses best option.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pfizer/st...74141686255624
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Was not sure if this should be it's own thread or not, but here's DeSantis talking about the situation from his POV and I'm overall happy he's our Gov:

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Sorry about your friend.

But I could say the same thing....".Draw your own conclusions".....I know about 100 people by now who were sick. Most 60 and older, several seniors and 2 who were recently on chemo. Along with a few coworkers in their late 30s early 40s. No deaths and only 2 hospitalizations

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    I know 2 people in their 80's who have cancer and survived COVID-19 after short hospital stays. Maybe some of the drugs they were taking protected them from a more severe case.

There is a lot we still don't know.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Buddy had a client go the hospital with covid. Told they needed to vent her. She asked for a new doc who would prescribe ivermectin and she went home a few days later. I had it last fall. About 3 days of fever and feeling crummy. My wife and I decided to have ivermectin on hand going forward. We have zero plans to get the jab.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    I know 2 people in their 80's who have cancer and survived COVID-19 after short hospital stays. Maybe some of the drugs they were taking protected them from a more severe case.

There is a lot we still don't know.
    Two young healthy active women I know, one in the hospital, one just got out. Both should have been very low risk for hospitalization.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Two young healthy active women I know, one in the hospital, one just got out. Both should have been very low risk for hospitalization.
    The younger people I know that were hit the hardest and longest were very active and in great physical condition.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    I know it sounds cliche' and all but I swear if COVID has your number you're screwed. I've seen old COPD oxygen-at-home patients survive, but a 57yo construction worker (who they hit with the "kitchen sink": Remdesivir, Dexamethasone, convalescent plasma) didn't make it. I'm sure many can relate similar stories. I recall hearing some combat vets say "If the bullet has your name on it there's nothing you can do about it." Seems to be the same with COVID.

Yeah, there are co-morbidities that factor in but sometimes it's just dumb luck (or lack thereof). Local conservative radio guy I've listened to for about two decades named Phil Valentine is now on a vent here in TN and they are trying to get him transferred to a facility that does ECMO. If you need ECMO, and are on a vent period, it doesn't look good. He was a "make your own choice" kinda guy; if you were high-risk get the vaccine he said. If you weren't then pass. He is 62yo and in pretty good health. Missed a day or two when he first got it, then was back on the air for a couple days, then......in ICU at a local hospital. Was on high-flow oxygen for nearly a week then they decided to intubate him. From my medical experience it doesn't look good.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 07-30-21 at 21:31.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    M-I-L just was diagnosed. She decided to get tested after three days of terrible fever, chills, and SOB. She got the Moderna vaccine with first dose in late December 2020.

She’s had isolated herself most all of 2020, missing the grand kids, etc. She was also a maskhole/Karen type. She also couldn’t believe people wouldn’t take the vaccine. Here we are with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    M-I-L just was diagnosed. She decided to get tested after three days of terrible fever, chills, and SOB. She got the Moderna vaccine with first dose in late December 2020.

She’s had isolated herself most all of 2020, missing the grand kids, etc. She was also a maskhole/Karen type. She also couldn’t believe people wouldn’t take the vaccine. Here we are with her.
    Best wishes for your MIL. I think that while the vaccine was billed as the be-all/end-all, between the lines it was always scientifically about [hopefully] preventing extreme illness and death. It appears to be doing a pretty good job of doing those things, but many are still getting sick and even hospitalized. I'm sure there have been a few deaths too.....it's a statistics game. I took the J&J back in March, and my wife did in May. While I made that choice I 110% support everyone's right to choose if they want the vaccine or not. I would never criticize anyone for not getting one.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 41 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast