Page 45 of 81 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Let me be the third Sam. If you can find a Doctor that will actually prescribe it. I got lucky and my doctor doesn't look to the CDC/NIH/WHO for medical advice.

https://odysee.com/@DarkHorsePodcast...eing-ignored:5

Scary times from a censorship perspective and I wish her all the best.

Here is a list of enlightened Doctors that may help. Her goal is to stay out of the Hospital as those have become death sentences.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/iver...et-ivermectin/
    I'd add as information only, it's easy to find having been used in animals for decades and OTC. The Ivermectin I have stockpiled has a horse on the box. It's obviously the identical chem, and this was posted for informational purposes only!

I'd also add, if people are not taking NAC, C, D, zinc, and Mg, and perhaps whey (may be superior for to NAC for GSH production), at the very least, they're doing it wrong.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 08-09-21 at 10:22.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'd also add, if people are not taking NAC, C, D, zinc, and Mg, and perhaps whey (may be superior for to NAC for GSH production), at the very least, they're doing it wrong.
    Yep, that is all part of the regimen my Doctor had me doing. Good advice. I'll add melatonin and low dose asprin to that list as well.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 08-09-21 at 10:29.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    Yep, that is all part of the regimen my Doctor had me doing. Good advice.
    Going OT from the OP: If you're interested in getting deeper in the weeds, see my lengthy discussion on where most med pros are missing the huge opportunity to address early on the major driver of the serious complications, damage, and death from covid:

https://brinkzone.com/life-saving-st...complications/
    Last edited by WillBrink; 08-09-21 at 10:31.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Addressed already. That comment tells me you either didn't read what I wrote or didn't understand it.

I brought it up because you made a demonstrably false statement "...we don’t vaccinate for viruses which we’ve already contracted."

You then changed the topic/moved goal posts about the topic of the flu. You bring up a different issue there about efficacy, etc.

No, you brought up chicken pox, and again, you have moved the goal posts. Kids are now given vaccine for that too and the emergence of Shingles in some in more nuanced then you're making it out to be actually, and another topic. We now vaccinate for chicken pox vs go the natural immunity route (your initial point...) because as with all other pathogenic viruses, it's viewed as far less risk to acquire immunity via vaccine than via natural immunity and no one claims vaccines are risk free. As always, net risk/benefit is what is looked at in population studies.

Or, you could end up like my friend, who was diagnosed with covid at one point, didn't get vaccinated, assuming his natural immunity would suffice, and found out it did not:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...=a.25375426606

If you wanna play the subjective n = 1 thing of "I know someone who..." thing, I now know a handful of people who had diagnosed covid when it arrived, who got very ill recently, and their natural immunity did not prevent it. Again, data does strongly suggests the vaccines are protective - to varying degrees - against all variants to date, due to reasons explained before, which you ether didn't understand or didn't read, so I will not explain it yet again.

And I put out articles, started a thread, and pushed hard for others routes of treatment over vaccines from day one, and will repeat, we will not vaccinate our way out of this, and don't agree with any of what wrote above as it's not accurate. To finish, as this will be my last response to this one:

(1) Huge mistakes made and missed opportunity made by the powers that be, mostly due to pissing match with the orange guy, some of it built into the system, and other variables, some of which I and others have been exposing for 30+ years now, such as banning tryptophan due to a single bad batch to protect SSRI profits, and on it goes.

(2) This thread, per warnings of the mods multiple times, is to discuss vaccine status and experiences, etc vs debate value of vaccines per se, and there's an ongoing thread (I have removed myself from for reasons explained in the thread...) that appears the place to debate that topic:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-Delta-Variant

Conclusions: The vaccines are beneficial, and those who can get them should, we will not vaccinate our way out of covid, it's medical negligence, bordering on criminal negligence, that other modalities and approaches, have been actively suppressed and that's bad science and bad medicine. It's also the norm in the biggest killers we have, and welcome to my world, a world I think many fully exposed to for the first time with this covid event. It's not pretty...
    Will, I think you’re out of your lane and my posts went right over your head or you’re intentionally trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

A child contracts chicken pox, we don’t have the kid recover, then give him a chicken pox vaccine.

I don’t know what literature you’re reading that says we do or should.

Again, if you contract one variant of the flu naturally, a vaccine isn’t going to make you somehow “more immune”. Of course, influenza quickly mutates and it’s an annual vaccine because theoretically a strain your previous antibodies won’t fight…..which with Covid, the point has already been made.

Your friend was one of the lucky ones so you’re going to sound that horn. Fine. My cousin won the lottery. Everybody that can, should play the lottery. Same logic.

Or you could be like my supervisor who may end up on chemotherapy and even possibly dialysis because of his COVID vaccine. When the reality is he had COVID and recovered fine. The vaccine was more damaging to his body than COVID.

I also know, well, knew a gentleman who died from his influenza vaccine. He came into the hospital with Guillain-Barre syndrome, and ironically, also had influenza A. He never made it home.

Or the guy that hangs out at the local gun range, who got a polio vaccine that gave him polio due to an error.

Back to the point, there is still zero credible research that says vaccine-induced antibodies are superior to antibodies produced from organic exposure. Zero. Period. And statistically, some are more likely to have more severe responses to the vaccine than the disease. I’ve personally seen the worst of COVID having spent over ten months in the thick of it. At the end of the day, the politicians are lying to you. The “science” doesn’t evolve, these “experts” don’t know.

I haven’t received and don’t plan to receive a vaccine for the virus I’ve already contracted and barely knew I had until I can see some scientific, not speculative, evidence that says it would somehow benefit me. It saddens me to see so many pushing draconian measures or banging the drum on this topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    my lengthy discussion on where most MED PROS are missing the huge opportunity to address early on the major driver of the serious complications, damage, and death from covid:
    https://brinkzone.com/life-saving-st...complications/
    Not only missing the opportunities but vehemently denying any alternative thought /opinion/treatment modality to combat the Covid situation, quite a few discussions revolving around this at various hospitals and outpatient centers.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    Not only missing the opportunities but vehemently denying any alternative thought /opinion/treatment modality to combat the Covid situation, quite a few discussions revolving around this at various hospitals and outpatient centers.
    Per above "it's medical negligence, bordering on criminal negligence, that other modalities and approaches, have been actively suppressed and that's bad science and bad medicine."

Various hospitals and outpatient centers are often stuck between a rock and a hard place where that's concerned unfortunately.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 08-09-21 at 11:03.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    Do it. I ordered both from speakwithanmd.com/americasfrontlinedoctors/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    How much did it cost? And how long did it take to get the meds? I think they charge $59 for the consultation, but how much did they charge for the meds themselves? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The prescription was around $80. You can have the script sent to any pharmacy. Price will probably vary a bit.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Various hospitals and outpatient centers are often stuck between a rock and a hard place where that's concerned unfortunately.
    This is "exactly" what I don't understand. When someone comes in with an unknown illness, do they wait for the CDC and NIH to diagnose and recommend treatments? People are dying and the entire medical system has failed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    The prescription was around $80. You can have the script sent to any pharmacy. Price will probably vary a bit.

Thanks.

Page 45 of 81 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast