Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Anyone think about seeing a veterinarian for some?
    Why? Farm supply stores and others carry it by the bucket full OTC.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Why? Farm supply stores and others carry it by the bucket full OTC.
    Ahhh cool. I will go pick some up.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Ahhh cool. I will go pick some up.
    Obviously all caveats apply such as understanding dosing differences between humans and animals, additional ingredients added not approved for human consumption, etc, etc. and it's not a cure for covid, but data suggests it's a tool in the tool box, and more data is clearly needed.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Here is the latest news from Israel, if you remember Israel was praised for the response we did to Covid,
    Sunday we had a big jump in the number of infected 3,421.

Then Monday came with a doubling in new infections in a single day to 6,275.

Here is the break down on vaccinated V nonvaccinated.

6,275 new cases reported Monday, 44.3% were unvaccinated, compared to 54% who were fully vaccinated, and 1.7% who had received one dose of the vaccine.

87 people are in serious condition in hospital with 64 of those on respirators.

Of those people in hospital the vax V non vax breakdown is as follows, 36% are not vaccinated, compared to 61% who are fully vaccinated and 3% who received one dose of the vaccine.

So here is my take, Vaccine if it did work, seems to have an effectiveness of about 6 months. It also seems to be powerless against Delta.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Here is the latest news from Israel, if you remember Israel was praised for the response we did to Covid,

6,275 new cases reported Monday, 44.3% were unvaccinated, compared to 54% who were fully vaccinated, and 1.7% who had received one dose of the vaccine.

Of those people in hospital the vax V non vax breakdown is as follows, 36% are not vaccinated, compared to 61% who are fully vaccinated and 3% who received one dose of the vaccine.

So here is my take, Vaccine if it did work, seems to have an effectiveness of about 6 months. It also seems to be powerless against Delta.
    Do we know the break down of those in bold? When you have a population that's mostly vaccinated, it make sense they will dominate the numbers at this point.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Are there ages for the listed for ..

"87 people are in serious condition in hospital with 64 of those on respirators"

At a certain point no amount of medical care is going to help.

This is why I wish they didn't just write the number of people. The number is meaningless without context and only goes to scare people

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Doesn’t seem as though the vaccine is working all that well. With one caveat, were the highest risk people all vaccinated? That would skew conclusions we could draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    If I remember correctly about 70 % of the population got jabbed twice with most of the 60 year old plus getting it

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Do you have a link to those stats by chance yoni??
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Why the world has not nuked the ever living shit out of every Chinese city is beyond me.
    Then where would the world get cheap shit made by slave labor? Who cares, nuke away.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast