Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081

Thread: Covid Vaccine Status Thread

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    You don’t know what I do or don’t understand. But bringing up separate issues doesn’t change a thing about what I have stated.

I really don't care what you do. You're trying to leave people with the impression you're an MD and doing so with a holier than thou attitude attached. There are no separate issues, it is all the same pile of crap, bestowed upon us by the medical community and handled like crap by the same community since day one.

I won't be handling out any free passes here to anyone, even if you're just an EMT.

The bottom line is lots of people died because of a virus that didn't need to exist and because the vast majority of the medical community reacted exactly like you are in this thread.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Go away. And look in a mirror. Time for serious self-reflection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahahaha!
    You’re are f-ing Hilarious!!!!
    You should possibly seek mental reflection.

You whole argument has been....I work in the medical field....so, if you don’t....STFU!!!

I may not work in the medical field, but I am in fact pretty good at “calling the kettle black”, when the f-ing kettle is in fact black!
    I have witness, with my very own eyes...so much f-ing fraud take place, since this plandemic began, it would make anyone, who has any intelligence...question the main narrative!
    We are living under the transition to Communism, being ushered in by a designed pandemic!
    How can anyone think any different, at this point?
    I bet you know nothing about the grant, in the form of 3.7 million dollars the Wuhan labs received in 2015, under the Obama admin?

My own uncle was struck by a truck, on his motorcycle! He died on the f-ing scene!
    They put Covid 19 as the damn COD!
    You tell me this! Tell me this wasn’t happening all across the nation! You know it was! It was happening everywhere!
    If big healthcare will falsely rubber stamp CODs, all across the nation, for a f-ing incentive...why would they not fraudulently push an experimental vaccine, that is actually the equivalent of gene therapy...on the American people? At this point, so many levels of fraud have been exposed! From the election, to the Clinton emails, to the Fauci emails! How can people still be so blind?
    Wake up man!
    You have made me into an adversary ...but I am not your enemy! I totally respect our medical professionals! I’m totally sure most got into their field for the right reasons.
    The relationship between Big Pharma, and the medical establishment is the true problem! And, you’d have to be a fool to even question that statement, at this point!
    So, no I never said you were evil! I said the establishment is evil, and it is!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Closing this thread temporarily so that people can regain their composure and take a deep breath.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081