View Poll Results: Which RDS should would you get if you already had Micros and been happy with them?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Another Aimpoint T-2 Micro

9 47.37%
  • Aimpoint Comp M5

10 52.63%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aimpoint Comp M5 vs T2 - Which one would you buy?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I have the T's and the M4's, not M5's but would love one. Impossible to go wrong with either, but you have a T series, buy an M5 and the next time you will know which one you want. T1/2 vs M5. Damn, they are pricy, but you can't go wrong. Good for you for stepping up with all the chino RDS available. RESPECT.

PB

The “almost as good as” fairy makes people do some strange things sometimes, especially when guys watch videos with people paid and sponsored by certain manufacturers. The guys paid to say “almost as good as” maybe right, he may not. It’s a hard call to make because a mans got to eat, which is why you need to look big picture and see how comments are backed up. A guy with a proven track record can back his claims up pretty easy.

Regarding the above, I have a M5 and a T2. I also have a T1, and I can say the step up from the T1 to T2 is certainly noticeable, especially with astigmatism, using them back to back, or when using a magnifier. The Comp M4S are a favorite of mine, the M4S is large, but something special imho.

I will take my T2 and M5 out later tonight if I remember and see if I see much difference between them. I voted M5, but honestly I would use either and be more than happy.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I find the sight picture with the CompM5 to be slightly cleaner, due to the battery compartment being higher, rather than directly to the right. Not a big deal, but something I instantly noticed on my rifle, if only because I run a flip-to-side magnifier; when using it on something without a magnifier, I don't really find much difference (which likely has zero impact on performance and SA, at least with my level of skill).
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Get the T2 because you can piggyback it in the future.

Feedback Score
    Hello there. I also vote for T2. Quite good device. By the way I want to ask what do you think about night vision devices from AGM Global Vision brand(https://www.agmglobalvision.com/night-vision). As I know this company is quite popular and has a lot of positive reviews. Did you try their optics?
    Last edited by Neghtweel; 04-13-21 at 11:25.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123