Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Proof of Covid Vaccination

Feedback Score

Proof of Covid Vaccination

How can people be expected to obtain proof of vaccination to "return to normal" when they cannot be expected to even get proof of ID to vote?

--------

Headline: Biden administration working with industry to develop COVID-19 'passports' as vaccinations progress

The passports offer a glimpse of a future after months of COVID-19 restrictions. Officials say getting vaccinated and having proper documentation will smooth the way to travel, entertainment and other social gatherings in a post-pandemic world.

The Vaccination Credential Initiative is a coalition trying to standardize tracking data of vaccination records in an attempt to speed up a return to normal.

“The busboy, the janitor, the waiter that works at a restaurant, wants to be surrounded by employees that are going back to work safely – and wants to have the patrons ideally be safe as well,” said Brian Anderson, a physician at Mitre, a company helping lead the initiative. “Creating an environment for those vulnerable populations to get back to work safely – and to know that the people coming back to their business are ‘safe,’ and vaccinated – would be a great scenario.”

More here: https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...merican-travel

Feedback Score
    We should have a “proof of intellectual ability” for presidents and congress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I bet I'll be able to get a fake vax credential just as easily as "Jose Joptheborder" can get fake immigration docs.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    What happened to “My body, My Choice”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    YOUR PAPERS, PLEASE!

Feedback Score
    The ability of the dems to cry racism over the new Georgia voter ID laws in one breath and but demand a vaccine passport in the next is mind bogeling.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    What happened to “My body, My Choice”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    YOUR BODY BELONGS TO THE STATE, COMRADE. NOW STFU AND PAY YOUR TAXES

Feedback Score
    All about control and growing the Fed Govt.

We all knew this was coming,…. it is only a natural outcome on the continuum of ideological control. CTH warned since last summer of the ramifications if a leftist group used COVID-19 to expand federal power over peoples lives and livelihoods. The day after his inauguration JoeBama’s team unleashed a series of TEN EXECUTIVE ORDERS fully weaponizing the opportunity.

Today the Washington Post is reporting about the Biden administration working with private corporations to create a universal “vaccine passport” to restrict the movement of non-vaccinated Americans.

If you follow the natural progression of the effort, there will come a time when employers will be forced by federal regulation to require vaccination for all their workers. [Predictions HERE and HERE]
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...d-vaccination/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    YOUR BODY BELONGS TO THE STATE, COMRADE. NOW STFU AND PAY YOUR TAXES
    Pretty much sums it up.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    The implicit message is that you will not be able to travel, work, or even buy groceries unless you follow the ruling party's dictates.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast