Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is going on with AR prices?

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkS View Post
    I saw that price in the EE on this site. Are you saying 20 mags would sell for $275 in PA?
    I bought a batch from a LGS for that price just last month.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    Did you sell the lower? I sent you a PM

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Portland to CA central coast.
    Are you on Northwest Firearms forum? Check it out if not, good place for local sales.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Yeah, but were they "FDE/Tan" Pmags or "Sand/white" ?
    If Sand, yeah, they are crazy money for collectability/dye reasons. Same if you have any old school Pmag straight-20rd mags. Those usually pull 40-60 each, because people are stupid and stuck on aesthetics.
    Ah, that is really good intel. I had no idea there was a difference between sand and tan. Gotta keep up with my earth tones. Just tan here, or Medium Coyote Tan.

Anyway, if you have a factory complete BCM lower, put it out on Tacswap for $500. Someone will probably buy it. Or try to scam you for it...
    Does it have the new trigger or the old one?
    By new trigger, are you referring to the PNT? Both lowers are from 2020. So, PNT, not the old USGI one.

If selling rifle mags, price is about same as before if used in good condition ($10/per mag), if new, $12-18.
    Pistol mags, about the same or up by $5ea. if new. About the same or less $5 each if light use. Depends on how bad people want them.
    Ah, more good info. I have a mix of older PMAGS and USGI.

Super helpful post, thank you Jellybean

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Are you on Northwest Firearms forum? Check it out if not, good place for local sales.
    Yeah, I have an account there. I don’t post much, but that is my style (listen lots, post little).
    I’ll post the ammo and lowers there. Not really interested in shipping that stuff.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DBS25 View Post
    Did you sell the lower? I sent you a PM
    Replied. Sorry, PM notifications were off for some reason. Fixed for future.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

By new trigger, are you referring to the PNT? Both lowers are from 2020. So, PNT, not the old USGI one.

...... I have a mix of older PMAGS and USGI.

Super helpful post, thank you Jellybean
    No problem.
    Yes, 'new trigger' was the PNT, shoulda specified.

Per the mags, depending on how old-gen the Pmags are, and what the USGI mags are, I would be tempted to say 'wait another month or two and see what happens politically' but if you gotta dump em now, then it is what it is.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No problem.
    ...I would be tempted to say 'wait another month or two and see what happens politically' but if you gotta dump em now, then it is what it is.
    Fortunately I have some time before moving to sort this all out. Waiting isn’t my strong suit though, I’m a man of action and all that.

Thanks again for some good info. I had $$$ in my eyes before I realized sand and tan weren’t the same.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    There is a Colt 6920 at my LGS for $1,095 right now. Very fair prices, I only see ammo prices that continue to be insane. Not guns or mags.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sand mags were the one designed to be dyed, but the recipe to dye them proved elusive, so never tried it. I bought the 5's, 10's, 20's and 30's in Sand in hope of dying them whatever color I built my AR's or Friends did as MagPul keeps discontinuing colors where you can grab the furniture for a steal yet can't get mags.

Has anyone ever tried successfully to dye these a known color and have them come out in that color?

Can't believe they're collectible as they are just albinoish mags waiting for color.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast