Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 555

Thread: Chauvin Trial Commentary

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,673
    Feedback Score
    0

    Chauvin Trial Commentary

    Just watching the opening arguments now. I guess no real insights yet, but I'd like to hear from the legal eagles as the case goes on.

    Frankly, the Prosecutors opening is pretty tame.

    Chauvin is only 5'9 and 140 pounds. I would have thought he was bigger.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 03-29-21 at 18:15.
    I just did two lines of powdered wig powder, cranked up some Lee Greenwood, and recited the BoR. - Outlander Systems

    I'm a professional WAGer - WillBrink /// "Comey is a smarmy, self righteous mix of J. Edgar Hoover and a gay Lurch from the "Adams Family"." -Averageman

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13,243
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If the knee didnít do shit then you must acquit

    Fentanyl in the brother is what made him smother.

    Real racist Caucasians donít marry women of Asian Persuasions
    Last edited by Firefly; 03-29-21 at 18:20.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11,041
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    If the knee didn’t do shit then you must acquit

    Fentanyl in the brother is what made him smother.

    Real racist Caucasians don’t marry women of Asian Persuasions
    Some body cam images are out there that purport to show Floyd with the dope in his mouth.
    The Defense says "they have tested the dope found in the back seat, Fentanyl, meth and Floyds DNA all in it."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    629
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Just watching the opening arguments now. I guess no real insights yet, but I'd like to hear from the legal eagles as the case goes on.

    Frankly, the Prosecutors opening is pretty tame.

    Chauvin is only 5'9 and 140 pounds. I would have thought he was bigger.
    Damn, I thought Chauvin was bigger....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,898
    Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    Damn, I thought Chauvin was bigger....
    I thought he was pretty good sized also.
    The simple fact of the matter is this, America has never not been great.
    - Mark Robinson

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,898
    Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    If the knee didn’t do shit then you must acquit

    Fentanyl in the brother is what made him smother.

    Real racist Caucasians don’t marry women of Asian Persuasions
    That's perfect. Riots inbound.
    The simple fact of the matter is this, America has never not been great.
    - Mark Robinson

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    4,145
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Did anyone see the MSM has already doxxed the jury. No chance of acquittal for following department procedure/training. This will have to go to appeal.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,451
    Feedback Score
    0
    I haven’t watched, I hate the fact that they allow live-feed cameras in the courtroom.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,673
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Did anyone see the MSM has already doxxed the jury. No chance of acquittal for following department procedure/training. This will have to go to appeal.
    Where?
    I just did two lines of powdered wig powder, cranked up some Lee Greenwood, and recited the BoR. - Outlander Systems

    I'm a professional WAGer - WillBrink /// "Comey is a smarmy, self righteous mix of J. Edgar Hoover and a gay Lurch from the "Adams Family"." -Averageman

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    ROCKET CITY, USA
    Posts
    3,465
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Some body cam images are out there that purport to show Floyd with the dope in his mouth.
    The Defense says "they have tested the dope found in the back seat, Fentanyl, meth and Floyds DNA all in it."
    Not purported...you can see it in his mouth very easily. Dude had a mouth like a manhole cover.
    " Be NOT ye afraid of them..
    Remember the Lord, for He is GREAT & TERRIBLE!
    FIGHT for your bretheren..for your sons & for your daughters,
    for your wives & for your households"!

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •