Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Chauvin Trial Commentary

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    "As soon as the suspect is handcuffed,
    get him off his stomach."
    As does the LEO comment timeline during the murder of Floyd.

23:47 "Roll him over"
    24:40 "He's passing out"
    25:38 "Roll on side?"
    25:40 "Can't find a pulse"
    27:33 "He's not responsive"

... all while Chauvin continues to keep Floyd pinned down in the prone position until 28:47 when Chauvin finally lifts his knee off Floyd's lifeless body. Tough to defend.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-21-21 at 09:46.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Earlier in this thread I posted a video link to Tobin's testimony. Here's a recap: https://minnesotareformer.com/2021/0...t-of-his-body/
    I just want a honest discussion of the facts, the reasonableness of actions should be where people can form different opinions. I don’t think we got that from you or the prosecution.

FROM YOUR LINK:

“Tobin said the locations of Chauvin’s knee — back, neck, arm or side — made no difference. All would impair Floyd’s ability to move his chest against the street.”

So in other words...
    Knee placement was not a factor.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    I just want a honest discussion of the facts, the reasonableness of actions should be where people can form different opinions. I don’t think we got that from you or the prosecution.

FROM YOUR LINK:

“Tobin said the locations of Chauvin’s knee — back, neck, arm or side — made no difference. All would impair Floyd’s ability to move his chest against the street.”

So in other words...
    Knee placement was not a factor.
    Two issues. Yes, in relation to keeping Floyd pinned down in the prone position specific knee position at any one time wouldn't have mattered because all positions kept Floyd pinned down. However, knee placement was also an issue as testified by Dr Tobin, placing force on Floyd’s hypopharynx narrowing the breathing canal caused by Chauvin’s knee when in that position.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-21-21 at 16:09.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Tatum goes full savage on the BBC and fits in more facts in his short time given than anyone I can recall in recent memory:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Tatum goes full savage on the BBC and fits in more facts in his short time given than anyone I can recall in recent memory:

But according to MajToure, Mr. Tatum is a “bootlicker!”

Edit: autocorrect

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post

I didn't know Black Guns Matter guy does not like Tatum. Hmmm.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post

I didn't know Black Guns Matter guy does not like Tatum. Hmmm.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That’s the cool new lolbertarian schtick. Supporting Law Enforcement makes you a “bootlicker”. We can very much argue that within the past 60 years, our military hasn’t really so much defended our nation but rather the interests of the ruling class. I am honestly okay with hegemony and Imperialism if done correctly but it still doesn’t answer why we are money dumping bases in Western Europe when they don’t match or meet our contributions.

This doesn’t mean at all that I would take healthcare or equipment from soldiers but the utter waste. Everybody had their own camo, everybody is different and it costs money. Money to turn a bird into a star.

Order is necessary in any society. Privatization of the police would be a horrible mistake.

Your state governments are a reflection of who you allow to be elected. This is why they dump uneducated foreigners from impoverished nations into conservative areas.

They will always vote free cheese.
    If you give a mouse a cookie, he will always want a glass of milk.

We do have finite resources on sustainability.
    They will not work any harder here than they did back home.

This is by design. The problem with White Flight is that eventually you run out of white people. It creates imbalance and stagnation.

If we had a 30 year moratorium on immigration of all kinds, tax breaks for wed couples seeking to raise a controlled family of 3 children, a focus on renewable energy, a reimplementation of domestic smeltering and industry, and a total absolution of all military aid for nations not immediately under our umbrella......

We could probably get back to where we were Pre-1965.

We won’t of course.

Lolbertarians think quasi-sovereign rhetoric and unrealistic privatization will be a replacement for a baseline requirement of some form of hierarchy and authoritarianism. It’s quite sad.

But still Brandon Tatum is not wrong but he’ll be dismissed as an Uncle Tom like always.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    That’s the cool new lolbertarian schtick. Supporting Law Enforcement makes you a “bootlicker”. We can very much argue that within the past 60 years, our military hasn’t really so much defended our nation but rather the interests of the ruling class. I am honestly okay with hegemony and Imperialism if done correctly but it still doesn’t answer why we are money dumping bases in Western Europe when they don’t match or meet our contributions.

This doesn’t mean at all that I would take healthcare or equipment from soldiers but the utter waste. Everybody had their own camo, everybody is different and it costs money. Money to turn a bird into a star.

Order is necessary in any society. Privatization of the police would be a horrible mistake.

Your state governments are a reflection of who you allow to be elected. This is why they dump uneducated foreigners from impoverished nations into conservative areas.

This is by design. The problem with White Flight is that eventually you run out of white people. It creates imbalance and stagnation.

If we had a 30 year moratorium on immigration of all kinds, tax breaks for wed couples seeking to raise a controlled family of 3 children, a focus on renewable energy, a reimplementation of domestic smeltering and industry, and a total absolution of all military aid for nations not immediately under our umbrella......

We won’t of course.

Lolbertarians think quasi-sovereign rhetoric and unrealistic privatization will be a replacement for a baseline requirement of some form of hierarchy and authoritarianism. It’s quite sad.

But still Brandon Tatum is not wrong but he’ll be dismissed as an Uncle Tom like always.
    I know Tatum is very clear he's a conservative. Not sure what MajToure claims to be beyond strong supporter of 2A for POC. I see his stuff on Twitter, but don't follow him closely. Don't recall him claiming to be a Libertarian. The reason I'm a small L libertarian is while I agree with most of the essential premise, some of their specific positions are delusional, and many of them are really anarchist sovereign citizen type pretending to be Libertarians.

Soon as I see them calling anyone who says anything positive about LE "bootlickers" I assume they are in that latter category and know there will be no rational discussions with them.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

We won’t of course.

I know Tatum is very clear he's a conservative. Not sure what MajToure claims to be beyond strong supporter of 2A for POC. I see his stuff on Twitter, but don't follow him closely. Don't recall him claiming to be a Libertarian. The reason I'm a small L libertarian is while I agree with most of the essential premise, some of their specific positions are delusional, and many of them are really anarchist sovereign citizen type pretending to be Libertarians.

Soon as I see them calling anyone who says anything positive about LE "bootlickers" I assume they are in that latter category and know there will be no rational discussions with them.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast