Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Chief says he did not follow PD UOF policy:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Chief says he did not follow PD UOF policy:

Sounds like some very creative answers to the questions presented. I found it especially telling when the chief states based on facial expression that it could not have been “light to moderate pressure”.

I’d like to know how the chief can scientifically determine how much pressure was applied to an enraged lunatic resisting arrest, high on opiates, by facial expression?

Evidently, the chief and prosecutor worked together to come up with questions and answers to say he wasn’t following policy even though it is consistent with policy.

Like I said, no fair trial. Chief is guilty of perjury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    You won’t answer the question. If you can’t answer the question posed, do t ask any.

I have answered it.

He deserves his day in court, he is getting that day in court, and his trial is at least as fair as a trial for anyone he arrested.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    I have answered it.

He deserves his day in court, he is getting that day in court, and his trial is at least as fair as a trial for anyone he arrested.
    How do you conclude that?
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Judge and prosecutor aren't ringers brought in after May so any people arrested by Chauvin could have been standing before them.

https://6abc.com/jerry-blackwell-att...-for/10456586/

Now if the criminal justice system in Minnesota is a cess pit of corruption that means Chauvin was arresting people fully knowing his actions were leading to a miscarriage of justice for others.

Feedback Score
    He has a “f the police” chip on his shoulder and cannot recognize things like media coverage, elected officials, etc can taint public opinion.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    He has a “f the police” chip on his shoulder and cannot recognize things like media coverage, elected officials, etc can taint public opinion.

So if an incident is in the news a lot should the accused just be set free?

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Weird, I didn’t see in the post I quoted where you stated you didn’t know. Maybe you thought you put that in? Or you edited later?

The point remains...the tenth most violent city in Colorado aside, I’ve seen more force used in medical situations. Further, there was no soft-tissue injury evident on the autopsy. While I’m not hitching my wagon; as you say, but I’d think “excessive force” would result in at least some bruising.

Where in the world is any injury required to determine force, or excessive force? There is no injury if an officer wristlocks someone for being mouthy, there is no injury if an officer points his gun at someone who isn't a threat, there is no injury if an officer uses a chemical irritant on someone who didn't deserve it.

Find me one cop who says they would keep their knee on someone's neck for 9 minutes, and I'll show you the bad cop we all talk about.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You don’t support a fair trial. You’ve expressed that. **** off.

If it's the same judge and so on that was good enough for everyone else, then why is it bad now?

Is a bench trial possible?

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...not-by-juries/
    Last edited by jsbhike; 04-05-21 at 16:55.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Where in the world is any injury required to determine force, or excessive force? There is no injury if an officer wristlocks someone for being mouthy, there is no injury if an officer points his gun at someone who isn't a threat, there is no injury if an officer uses a chemical irritant on someone who didn't deserve it.

Find me one cop who says they would keep their knee on someone's neck for 9 minutes, and I'll show you the bad cop we all talk about.
    Now you’re in the realm of “deserved it” I see.

Holding a person who resisted arrest and was not cooperative, who had just destroyed evidence is not comparable to pointing a firearm at a “non-threat”.

Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast