Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Chauvin Trial Commentary

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I thought he was pretty good sized also.
    5’ 9” 140lb vs. 6’ 4” 229lb; quite the size discrepancy.

Feedback Score
    Buddy of mine is tuned into this guys analysis.

https://lawofselfdefense.com/chauvin...ate-witnesses/

Definitely a bit defense biased, but interesting to read.

Sweet Jesus that second witness is a POC moron. I get she doesn't want to be there, I almost admire it, but she literally knows nothing. National TV and you wear your best T-shirt. She can't remember things as if Hillary Clinton is sitting in the first row with a noose.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 03-30-21 at 01:45.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This appears to be the “expert witness” damaging a State Police vehicle at the 00:07 mark.

If any of this gets memory-holed or deleted within 48 hours then you know it’s true

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

A few mistakes made by the Prosecutor, looks this is going to take a while and likely end in a hung Jury.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    EXTRAORDINARILY unprofessional Ambulance Driver.

Whomever her chief is needs to give her some wall to wall counseling. This cute, BULLSHIT, Law & Order SVU/Daily Show “sneak in a little extra beyond what’s necessary” is next level stupid.

This is amateur hour. Basically all they have for prosecution is “Your honor George Floyd is black. Chauvin is white. And that hurts our feelings”

Nobody’s discussing policy, TTP, then-current restraint training specific to the department’s SOP etc etc etc. They certainly are afraid of the pathology report. I mean JFC. Have a little bit of blood to go with your Fentanyl, Georgie Porgie

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Yeah, If I was her boss I'd be a little ticked. Especially when you really need to have a good relationship with law enforcement and the criminal justice system.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    That's perfect. Riots inbound.
    Riots inbound anyway.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    Riots inbound anyway.
    Yeah, Minneapolis is gonna burn regardless of the outcome of the trial

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Nobody’s discussing policy, TTP, then-current restraint training specific to the department’s SOP etc etc etc. They certainly are afraid of the pathology report. I mean JFC. Have a little bit of blood to go with your Fentanyl, Georgie Porgie
    He swallowed the dope. he hid it in his mouth, tried to swallow it and in the end that is what killed him.

You know, once the dope is in their mouth it is a bit like Russian Roulette, do you really want to put your finger in his mouth to save him? Is he willing to swallow a lethal dose? A bit of a quandary there for me.

You have to take responsibility, if you want to be a Bad Guy, please don't expect us to pony up cash for you dying with a mouth full of dope. Man up, take the bust, take the time, in other words, Man Up.

Feedback Score
    Joe Shitzizpantz says it's all right wing propaganda. Just friendly folks roasting weinies and marshmallows.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast