Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Chauvin Trial Commentary

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eightmillimeter View Post
    The NMS lab guy also shredded the fentanyl OD based on exactly what I predicted, the norfentanyl.
    Didn’t the store clerk call the cops more because he was worried about GF being too high to drive than the funny money?

So it doesn’t “shred” the possibility that GF later swallowed or hid what added up to a lethal dose in his mouth as he was approached by the cops.

Feedback Score
    Remember when George Floyd was saying he couldn’t breathe well before the officer had his knee on his back............Pepperidge Farm remembers.

The defense attorneys better remember as well and show that part of the video about 100 times.
    Last edited by Vic79; 04-08-21 at 23:34.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Didn’t the store clerk call the cops more because he was worried about GF being too high to drive than the funny money?

So it doesn’t “shred” the possibility that GF later swallowed or hid what added up to a lethal dose in his mouth as he was approached by the cops.
    1) The manager called specifically in re the counterfeit when he was told by the clerk

2) A clerk at Cup Foods’s opinion of “high” is scientifically meaningless

3) He had pills in his mouth at the time of being told he was under arrest, he had no pills in his stomach at the time of death

Some people here are clearly still making conclusions based on talking points vs watching the testimony in its entirety..

The dots were connected today. If anyone hasn’t watched everything (every second of testimony) to this point, and read every public document, and watched every released video, they are now falling further and further behind with every snippet they read or watch.

Again... not saying there isn’t something out there, but it would take a major bombshell.

Feedback Score
    1) The manager called specifically in re the counterfeit when he was told by the clerk

2) A clerk at Cup Foods’s opinion of “high” is scientifically meaningless

3) He had pills in his mouth at the time of being told he was under arrest, he had no pills in his stomach at the time of death

Some people here are clearly still making conclusions based on talking points vs watching the testimony in its entirety..

The dots were connected today. If anyone hasn’t watched everything (every second of testimony) to this point, and read every public document, and watched every released video, they are now falling further and further behind with every snippet they read or watch.

Again... not saying there isn’t something out there, but it would take a major bombshell.
    So why was gf saying he couldn’t breath when he was standing or in the police vehicle?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    So why was gf saying he couldn’t breath when he was standing or in the police vehicle?
    That was his MO to stall arrest and ditch evidence.

Video of this same behavior by GF will be introduced by defense in the future of the trial, they have a video of GF 2019 arrest doing these things. Well, they had a special hearing at the request of the defense pre-trial to determine its admissibility so it should be defense evidence at some point, unless they choose not to use it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic79 View Post
    Who knows?

“I can’t breathe” is basically a rallying cry for BLM.

That doesn’t mean that’s what GF was going for, but the fact remains that there is quite a bit of bodycam footage out there on YouTube where folks are being arrested and yelling, “I CAN’T BREATHE!” for that very reason.

Feedback Score
    That was his MO to stall arrest and ditch evidence.

Video of this same behavior by GF will be introduced by defense in the future of the trial, they have a video of GF 2019 arrest doing these things. Well, they had a special hearing at the request of the defense pre-trial to determine its admissibility so it should be defense evidence at some point, unless they choose not to use it.
    Yeah. And this.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    Who knows?

“I can’t breathe” is basically a rallying cry for BLM.

That doesn’t mean that’s what GF was going for, but the fact remains that there is quite a bit of bodycam footage out there on YouTube where folks are being arrested and yelling, “I CAN’T BREATHE!” for that very reason.
    Oh no, We have to take the junkie at his honorable word.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I was driving home last night and heard the Ben Shapiro show talking about the trial. Shapiro played an audio clip of the Police Chief responding to a Defense question after watching a body cam video. The Defense asked the Chief if Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's shoulder blade. The Chief clearly paused and said "Uhh, Yes". Shapiro went on to say a prosecution's expert witness also replied yes to the same question after watching the body camera video.

I've been reading about the case mostly on this forum and not following it closely but this is the only thing online I could find about what Shapiro was talking about. This link mentions two 30 second clips. I also notice some of the news headlines talk about Chauvin's knee on the "neck area" now. I haven't paid enough attention to if the "neck area" is a change in phrasing from knee on the neck. David

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...h=58f638dd6414

Edit: I found another article. I guess "neck area" is new.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021...e-floyd-trial/
    Last edited by dwhitehorne; 04-09-21 at 08:32.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dwhitehorne View Post
    I was driving home last night and heard the Ben Shapiro show talking about the trial. Shapiro played an audio clip of the Police Chief responding to a Defense question after watching a body cam video. The Defense asked the Chief if Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's shoulder blade. The Chief clearly paused and said "Uhh, Yes". Shapiro went on to say a prosecution's expert witness also replied yes to the same question after watching the body camera video.

I've been reading about the case mostly on this forum and not following it closely but this is the only thing online I could find about what Shapiro was talking about. This link mentions two 30 second clips. I also notice some of the news headlines talk about Chauvin's knee on the "neck area" now. I haven't paid enough attention to if the "neck area" is a change in phrasing from knee on the neck. David

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimam...h=58f638dd6414

Edit: I found another article. I guess "neck area" is new.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021...e-floyd-trial/
    It was very clearly back to “knee on neck” yesterday for the vast majority of the important time.

My guess is “neck area” was used to protect some of the lesser level “experts” from putting their foot in their mouths at Nelson’s request. Nelson is a great attorney, but he’s also guilty of what he’s accusing the prosecution of in narrowing the scope of events if it fits his narrative.
    Last edited by eightmillimeter; 04-09-21 at 10:16.

Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast