Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Chauvin Trial Commentary

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, we now officially have mob rule in this country..Every LEO in Minneapolis,( and in any other democrat run hellhole) should drop their badges off at the desk, after their shift ends. After all, what’s the point of doing your job, if you risk decades in prison?

At best this was a sham trial, it’s sickening.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ^Rb View Post
    Oh there is still going to be rioting alright.

The Lizard People will just blame it on "White Nationalism" instead.

It's all part of their plan.
    From here on out, anytime they don’t get their way, it’s going to be blamed on “White Nationalism “ White Supremacy “ but never, ever, on themselves.. I think this country is just about done.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    Thank God I'm not a LEO anymore. I saw all of this coming 20-something years ago and worked my way into another career.

Prayers to the thin blue line still holding. Be careful and keep your head down. This is where I'd drive 5 MPH to a hot call. If not on a call, I'd park in a school zone to slow traffic for the kids and do nothing. If told to do riot duty, I'd have Covid symptoms and call in. Remember, EVERYTHING is a Covid symptom now days. Take care of yourselves. Come home to your family. You are on your own now.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    Jury discharged their duty, the system worked. We might disagree with the verdict but we weren’t on the jury.

I predict rioting in celebration tonight.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I wonder how many black on black murders were committed in Democrat Party run and controlled Chicago today. No justice there, and there never will be. It’s really. sad and also insane, and just keeps going on and on and on.

Feedback Score
    It’s started. BLM surrounding a semi in Minneapolis.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/discloset...28197929717765

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    I wonder how many black on black murders were committed in Democrat Party run and controlled Chicago today. No justice there, and there never will be. It’s really. sad and also insane, and just keeps going on and on and on.
    It’s simple really, to understand government, all you have to do is keep in mind one thing, There’s NO money in solving problems...

Feedback Score

@JackPosobiec
    · 1h

DERSHOWITZ: What Maxine Waters did, coupled with the judge refusing to sequester the jury, will lead to the US Supreme Court ultimately reversing any conviction for Derek Chauvin

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Time to get the ball rolling on the appeal process

Feedback Score
    Riots are inevitable. I really hope they burn every major city to the damn ground. F it.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast