Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Chauvin Trial Commentary

Feedback Score
    "Well, we didn't get dressed up for nothing"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    My eyes say different while watching the bodycam footage. Pretty lame attempt at "alternative facts" to say he was on the shoulder/back when his knee never moved off the neck. Sounds like something my 7 year old cousin would say to wiggle out of trouble.

Regardless of the duration, the M.E. seemed to think it was significant in causing Floyd's death.
    No, that was not the prosecution medical experts opinion AT ALL. Prone on a hard surface, hands cuffed behind back, weight on chest. Knee placement was not a factor.

The ME also found no damage to the neck or throat, so that agrees with the knee not being the cause.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    If LEOs stand down in protest and in particular STOP ARRESTING CITIZENS for protecting themselves the riots would sort themselves out.
    Well MN is run by feckless libtard cowards, so if anyone is going to get arrested in the Twin Shitties it will be law abiding (as in no prior record) citizens who dare to defend themselves. So not gonna happen, and I won’t cry about it because that’s what the tards wanted.

Now Minnesota residents in other areas might decide to not take shit of BLM types but it would be up in the Iron Range and western MN. So, places the BLM types are unlikely to venture.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So I guess the angry rioting isn’t happening...when does the celebratory rioting begin?

Feedback Score
    Lady Justice got bent over Chauvins bunk and was ass raped by the mob, Maxine Waters and Biden.

I would have voted to convict him on the lesser of the 3 charges. But not the stiffer charges.

Floyd was in his custody and he was responsible for him. Just think how different it would have been if early on they had called for EMS and then we would have just one more dead junkie.

Chauvin I agree due to ego that was inflated by the people asking him to do something did nothing to prove something to himself. He had no idea that it was going to blow up in his face like it did.

But it is a sad day, mob rule is the rule. We have crossed over into French Revolution where the mob set the need for more heads to roll.

Feedback Score
    1995 NIJ article that sums up the issues...

For the people here who just can’t get it through their head that GF didn’t die from being restrained because X-Y-Z... this stuff has been known for a long time. It used to happen all the time, just was never documented like it should have been. Training evolved, medical care got better, deaths went down.

LE in general and on here especially just circling and complaining, “what was he supposed to do”. The answer is and always was, not that. He certainly should have and probably did know better. He will have plenty of time to think about it. He won’t win anything on retrial if it comes to that, no expert will be willing to help after this trial.

https://www.ojp.gov/pdffiles/posasph.pdf

Feedback Score
    Somehow George Floyd has been transformed from a dirtbag junkie thug into the second coming of Martin Luther King.

To hear the left praise him like some kind of great hero humanitarian makes me wanna barf.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Somehow George Floyd has been transformed from a dirtbag junkie thug into the second coming of Martin Luther King.

To hear the left praise him like some kind of great hero humanitarian makes me wanna barf.
    Just another Joe in the wrong place at the right time.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So when does George Floyd get canonized as the new black Jesus?

Nobody is going to take a chance now. Before yesterday, I was still willing to bust in a house with a rifle to stop violent crime.

Today I am like “Naw. I will just ride around and get there when I get there. I’ll do a report and take pictures of the victims. But I’m not saving anybody anymore”
    Last edited by Firefly; 04-21-21 at 04:42.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    Don't wanna get convicted of murder? Don't kneel on someone's neck for over 9 minutes.

Isn't that what y'all say about the Dindus who get shot while resisting?
    Don't want a knee in the back, do what the nice officer's ask you to do and don't resist arrest. Floyd would have been fine had he not resisted and fought back. But I guess you missed the previous 17 or so minutes of the incident beforehand....
    Last edited by teufelhund1918; 04-21-21 at 05:00.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast