Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ready, Fire, Aim DEZ Arms

Feedback Score

Ready, Fire, Aim DEZ Arms

Been looking at the DEZ 16 inch HBAR profile 7.62 x 39 barrel. Straight fluted, carbine length, nitrided etc etc. Haven't been able to find a decent review. They've been on my list as I have been doing my research. Well, they came up for sale today on DVOR and I bought one (whole other story but the product page has the wrong description on it so I spent 30 minutes on the phone with support getting it squared away. They took care of me so no complaints.) Anyone actually used one of these things?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Who is DEZ arms?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Not familiar with their barrels

But I hear their nuts are the best...

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderson View Post
    Not familiar with their barrels

But I hear their nuts are the best...
    I knew an Iranian fella who went by "Dee". Took the fun outta the joke as one couldn't help but think about the smell.

Feedback Score
    DEEZ Nuts are the best. There are no better nuts than DEEZ Nuts. In fact DEEZ Nuts have satisfied everyone who has ever put them in their mouth. I am constantly inviting more people to taste DEEZ Nuts. In fact just the other day I asked my liberal neighbor if they wanted to suck on DEEZ Nuts.

Feedback Score
    For those of you who don't like DEEZ Nuts

https://www.shop.deztacticalarms.com...liber_c125.htm

Feedback Score
    Never heard of them, but I had never heard of KAK when I bought their 11" 7.62x39 barrel and BCG. KAK proved to put out an excellent product. Let us know how the barrel performs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    Never heard of them, but I had never heard of KAK when I bought their 11" 7.62x39 barrel and BCG. KAK proved to put out an excellent product. Let us know how the barrel performs.
    I will. I too have had good luck with the KAK products before. I have used their barrels on other builds. Their Mr Blonde in 9 inch was fantastic on a 300 build I did a few years back.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Been looking at the DEZ 16 inch HBAR profile 7.62 x 39 barrel. Straight fluted, carbine length, nitrided etc etc. Haven't been able to find a decent review. They've been on my list as I have been doing my research. Well, they came up for sale today on DVOR and I bought one (whole other story but the product page has the wrong description on it so I spent 30 minutes on the phone with support getting it squared away. They took care of me so no complaints.) Anyone actually used one of these things?
    So I live not far away from DEZ, or Baraboo, but I was and still am hesitant as to their quality as they list their 'Mil-Spec' upper as 4140 and 1:9 twist barrel. This just makes me wonder. I know that years ago Huldra Arms (which used to advertise on this site) was the Fleet Farm guy's son who just re-branded Adams arms rifles as his own, and I thought that this was something similar for DPMS (under the Freedom Group at the time) to do for SOTA, Superior arms and a few others. I had my thoughts that this was what was going on with DEZ. This plus the Yankee Hill accessories, and I just want to know how they are assembling and doing QA on their products.
    Last edited by Hank6046; 03-31-21 at 15:50.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    So I live not far away from DEZ, or Baraboo, but I was and still am hesitant as to their quality as they list their 'Mil-Spec' upper as 4140 and 1:9 twist barrel. This just makes me wonder. I know that years ago Huldra Arms (which used to advertise on this site) was the Fleet Farm guy's son who just re-branded Adams arms rifles as his own, and I thought that this was something similar for DPMS (under the Freedom Group at the time) to do for SOTA, Superior arms and a few others. I had my thoughts that this was what was going on with DEZ. This plus the Yankee Hill accessories, and I just want to know how they are assembling and doing QA on their products.
    Good insight, thank you. I guess I will be the guinea pig on this one. If it ends up being a dud, then so be it. The pickings are somewhat thin right now on 7.62 x 39 barrels. BCA has them in stock but it's BCA. Some other places selling what looks to be rebranded BCA barrels and then there was Mod 1 sales (I think) with the ER Shaw barrels but by the time I put my options in I think they were pushing 250 ish. I've been on the notify list for the KAK barrels for awhile as well. No ETA on those but I am sure they will come back in stock as soon as this one arrives lol. I'll keep you guys in the loop once its here and the build is complete.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast