Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    While I do sort of like Gaetz, he does have the pedo look, but considering that the DOJ is involved in this, I would give Gaetz the benefit, of the doubt. As a matter of fact, If i had a underage daughter, i would sooner have her intern for Gaetz than believe anything that comes out of a DOJ investigation at this point.

Feedback Score
    He’s already got a record of a DUI so there’s a history of bad decision making.

Innocent until proven guilty though.

Feedback Score
    Of course if it was a Democrat we'd be hearing "love is love".

Swalwell was tag teaming a Chicom spy with his brother, even after the fleebs TOLD him she was a spy(which he already had to know). But hey, Nancy sez it's all good, press sez ... crickets.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    NYT is reporting this in the context of Gaetz being a 'sex trafficker'. Meanwhile... frequent traveler to Epstein's Pedophile Island is with Kamala giving lessons on empowering women.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Given the recent history of the DOJs highly selective and politically-motivated prosecutions, one must view these allegations with a bit of skepticism.

However, I don't understand why, if the allegations are false,a lawsuit has not been filed. If I were publicly accused of being a pedo I'd hire the nastiest attorney I know and turn him
    loose
    Last edited by signal4l; 04-01-21 at 09:34.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Double tap

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Failing NY Times now says it has seen cash-transfer app receipts from Mr. Greenberg and Rep. Gaetz, to various women, which women say were for meeting those gentlemen in hotel rooms for the purpose of fornication. Some cash also changed hands. There are text message, too, according to failing NY Times. Maybe NY Times is making all this up?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Failing NY Times now says it has seen cash-transfer app receipts from Mr. Greenberg and Rep. Gaetz, to various women, which women say were for meeting those gentlemen in hotel rooms for the purpose of fornication. Some cash also changed hands. There are text message, too, according to failing NY Times. Maybe NY Times is making all this up?
    You tell us Uni, are they making it up?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    How would I know? Do I look like a FNYT reporter?

But I've a feeling we will find out, one way or another.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast