Thread: Safe Optimization

Feedback Score

Safe Optimization

It’s getting crammed in my safes, both for handguns and long guns. I decided to try the rods offered by guns storage solutions for the long guns

It does work well, but I was running out of rods with the 20 rods kit, and it’s quite expensive for plastic rods and a piece of cloth, abt $ 100 here in Switzerland from Brownells. So I decided to make a few more rods for cheap.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the post, it give me something to think about. I still would have an issue with lights and lasers on my guns to where I need them slightly more spread out, but its nice to see that there are options out there.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Just put one more in the first safe, so three more than previously, from eight to eleven, five being scoped

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Economical and effective, I like it.