Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: I bought a new 6920 yesterday.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Yup, I used "that said" twice. Not at all sorry that your vag got sandy because I don't consider Colt the pinnacle of the AR world. It isn't. Grow a pair, reach down deep, and come to terms with reality.

Knowing there are better rifles isn't bashing anything; it's keeping reality in perspective. Try it.

Sorry but that crap was funny...

And true...

A perfect example is guys buying brand new Colts and swapping parts out before even firing them. Sometimes many parts...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    People really need to have a definition of quality for discussion like this.

I define quality as something done right/correctly.

It seems like many define quality as having features they like.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Yup, I used "that said" twice. Not at all sorry that your vag got sandy because I don't consider Colt the pinnacle of the AR world. It isn't. Grow a pair, reach down deep, and come to terms with reality.

Knowing there are better rifles isn't bashing anything; it's keeping reality in perspective. Try it.
    Nobody said they were the best. Colt is a solid rifle. Stop talking about men’s nuts and growing them. Keep your sexual preferences for men out of the gun thread. Nobody cares. Stay on the gun topic as hard as it is for you.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    Nobody said they were the best. Colt is a solid rifle. Stop talking about men’s nuts and growing them. Keep your sexual preferences for men out of the gun thread. Nobody cares. Stay on the gun topic as hard as it is for you.
    Whatever you say cupcake. Ironic that everything you just accused me of, you yourself just did. Also ironic that you're now agreeing with what I originally wrote about Colts, that got you all queefy. I'm getting the impression that you've never been accused of being the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    I did, and by a large margin, too. And I stand by it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I did, and by a large margin, too. And I stand by it.
    I am a fan of Colt. Always have been. Georgeib is a waste of time wannabe BA. every forum has him. Tough talk keyboard commando. Just looking to pick an argument.

Aside from that waste of feces of a guy, colt has served me well for many years. There are a lot of great AR’s but colt sets the standard.

Feedback Score
    The 6920 EPR is another great rifle. A modernized 6920. 6920 is a great rifle. 6721 is another great one. They just run. Not finicky at all. Just a solid war rifle.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910