Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I bought a new 6920 yesterday.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I swapped out the GI trigger with a Geissele SD-C as well as the Magpul BUIS with a KAC 200-600M Micro BUIS.

Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    You swap out the trigger and FCG pins or was it like that?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Looks like a Geissele Super Dynamic variant.
    Was pretty sure it was not a Colt but... Here lately they do seem to be tossing a lot of different parts into their rifles with very little consistency.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I like it. I think the engraving is nicely done and looks better than the last 6920s with the logo rollmarked and the rest engraved.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    Even though they’re the horrible, terrible, disgusting carbine gas,.
    My 6920 has me rethinking gas system length wisdom for mixed suppressed/unsuppressed use.

Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Here lately they do seem to be tossing a lot of different parts into their rifles with very little consistency.
    I’m seeing that also.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    My 6920 has me rethinking gas system length wisdom for mixed suppressed/unsuppressed use.

I’m seeing that also.
    What’s your thoughts?

I’ve never shot anything but 10.3 and 14.5” carbines suppressed. I don’t own a rifle suppressor so my experience is limited.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Damn, you guys know more about Colt " marks cages, S marks....." than I have in a million years. Colt stays under the microscope with you guys.

PB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Damn, you guys know more about Colt " marks cages, S marks....." than I have in a million years. Colt stays under the microscope with you guys.

PB
    Haha I don't know how people keep up with Colt's nomenclature. A schizophrenic with an obsession for numerology could probably come up with a less confusing system.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Double tap, so here's a random picture from my computer

From now on every time it double taps I'm going to post a random picture. I just pray they fix the issue before I get to the nudes...
    Last edited by okie; 04-21-21 at 15:14.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    I don’t really follow too much. Comparing past and present examples is pretty easy. Colt is pretty much the only manufacturer I own, sans a Daniel Defense and a KAC here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post

PB

Feedback Score
    I just bought one of these as well. I’ll pull it out and compare markings. I also bought one of the 20 in A4 clones. I’m not impressed with the triggers. Both are CR prefix guns.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast