Thread: Centurion Arms LLC- Advanced Sniper Trigger (AST) 2-stage trigger NEW $75 shipped

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Centurion Arms LLC- Advanced Sniper Trigger (AST) 2-stage trigger NEW $75 shipped

I am offering for sale one Centurion Arms LLC- Advanced Sniper Trigger (AST) 2-stage Triger. This trigger is brand new, and is a take off from a Centurion Arms lower that I recently purchased. Other than a very small amount of dry fire, it has never been used. I replaced it with a Geissele SSA, to match the other triggers on my other AR rifles. This is an excellent trigger, and there was probably no real need to replace it other than my desire to match the other triggers that I have. The feel is very similar to the SSA, and I am offering it for sale at 1/3 the cost of a new SSA, $75 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 (Monty sells these for $93.50). I prefer payment by USPS money order or personal check. I will ship immediately if paid with USPS MO, if paid by personal check will ship once your check has cleared my bank. It will come in the Geissele SSA box that came with the trigger I replaced this one with. If you are looking for a good quality, 2-stage AR trigger at a fair price, this is it.
    Last edited by kyjd75; 04-12-21 at 13:23.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    SOLD pending receipt of funds.