Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HK P30 question

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I wouldn’t expect to see the P30 go anywhere anytime soon. When I go to Germany they are everywhere on cops, security, etc.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Yes. Atlantic Firearms has some for sale now.

I love mine (V3 variant purchased in 2013). I sent it to Gray Guns for the trigger upgrade. The P30 and VP9 are two of the most accurate non-1911 pistols I own. The P30 also makes for a great suppressor host (no gas to the face).

Feedback Score
    Given the fact that I saw a small batch of USP Elite .45 coming to distributors, it would be strange to see P30 get discontinued.

If HK discontinued the P30L or P30, how is the Continental Sommelier supposed to outfit Mr. Wick?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I wouldn’t expect to see the P30 go anywhere anytime soon. When I go to Germany they are everywhere on cops, security, etc.
    They sure do, I'm always envious of them when I travel through the Frankfurt Airport. P30's and MP5's.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes, they are still produced. In the case at my LGS right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12