Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BAN THE NFL!!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    We're reaching levels of Clownworld that shouldn't even be possible.

Going to kick back on my next United flight, sip some "be less white" Coca-Cola while watching a not-in-Atlanta baseball game, and just accept that I have to pay thousands of dollars for my flight and show REAL ID while the random not-whites on the plane are flying for free and without any ID, because ID is racist unless it's demanded of white people, then it's just common sense.
    When it comes to Clownworld, it's definitely a race to the bottom. We just don't know where the bottom is yet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    If United Airlines can do affirmative action for pilots, so can the NFL. By the way, is anyone itching to get on an United Airlines flight?
    Thats been going on at United since the mid 90s

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupflyer View Post
    Thats been going on at United since the mid 90s
    I was going of things like this.

https://hub.united.com/2021-04-06-un...651374725.html

But they've been doing this since the 90's? Maybe they just want to make sure everyone is up to dated on how hip and trendy they are today.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 04-09-21 at 13:01.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    When it comes to Clownworld, it's definitely a race to the bottom. We just don't know where the bottom is yet.
    You think there's a bottom? Nothing but clowns, clowns, clowns, all the way down...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I was going of things like this.

https://hub.united.com/2021-04-06-un...651374725.html

But they've been doing this since the 90's? Maybe they just want to make sure everyone is up to dated on how hip and trendy they are today.
    The funny thing is its just posturing for the most part. I doubt they can get that ratio unless they lower entry standards for just them. It's simple math.

One crash by one of these "entitled" people and a good lawyer(s) would have a field day with this info and all involved minus United would get paid handsomely. They can posture all they want, when it hits them in the wallet hard, it will correct itself.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 04-09-21 at 13:14.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    The funny thing is its just posturing for the most part. I doubt they can get that ratio unless they lower entry standards for just them. It's simple math.
    One crash by one of these "entitled" people and a good lawyer(s) would have a field day with this info and all involved minus United would get paid handsomely. They can posture all they want, when it hits them in the wallet hard, it will correct itself.
    The US Navy had two nasty ship collisions that appear to have been caused, at least in part, by diversity hiring goals and unwillingness to keep professional and safety standards if they threatened to interfere with "diversity." You don't think a private airline with marketing campaigns and quarterly profits-focused executives might put aside legitimate safety concerns when their woke goals are in peril?

Regarding legal liability - first, nasty lawsuits don't bring dead people back to life, and they rarely prevent idiot executives from making dumb and unsafe decisions again and again. Second, no matter what I guarantee that in any such lawsuit (a) it would be deemed outrageously racist to even claim that the hiring practices caused the crash (regardless of how blatantly obvious it might be), and (b) the defense would successfully argue that deceased pilot X was simply one bad apple and the diversity requirement had zero to do with the fatal crash. Now think about who will be sitting on a civil trial jury in some big city. Good luck with that legal approach.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    South Carolina, well there you go. We'll find out that Dr Lesslie, his wife, grandchildren, and the HVAC guys were all neo-Nazis and Klansmen, and had it coming. The MSM will spin this into Adams was a victim of the white supremacists, and his grandchildren needed killing too. What a tragedy. Someone will come along and tell us whitey has a problem with his whiteness and his hate. I've already stopped watching sports, and they can't have my guns.
    I could see that on the national level but not in this area. This killing happened just a few miles from our home. The Lesslie family is held in high regard in the local area and even the MSM in Charlotte won’t cast shade on the victims. At least the shooter took himself out saving everyone years of trials and stories of what a pillar of the community he was, getting his life together, a victim of this and that, blah blah. Y’all know the drill. Say a prayer for his victims, they really were good folk.

Feedback Score
    I saw a bar graph somewhere showing that if you look at US shootings by race of perpetrator, the white population has a shooting crime rate among the lowest in the entire world, somewhere down around Iceland. I can't find it at the moment - anyone else have it?

Here's a related op-ed but not the graph I remember:

https://tucson.com/opinion/national/...8152a0971.html

Add: official .gov BJS report on rates of non-fatal violent crime. I can't find a similar report for homicides.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/revcoa18.pdf
    Post that anywhere but somewhere like this and people would call you a racist for posting that.

Feedback Score
    I would not be surprised if the Biden admin stopped publishing stats on all violent crime and homicides, and focused on hate crimes against whatever protected class for democrats to exploit.

The wife and I were streaming a show from History last evening. Repeated the same ad/PSA (below) several times on Asian hates crimes up a bazillion percent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpVqiSQ7Yx4
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-11-21 at 09:03.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The US Navy had two nasty ship collisions that appear to have been caused, at least in part, by diversity hiring goals and unwillingness to keep professional and safety standards if they threatened to interfere with "diversity." You don't think a private airline with marketing campaigns and quarterly profits-focused executives might put aside legitimate safety concerns when their woke goals are in peril?

Regarding legal liability - first, nasty lawsuits don't bring dead people back to life, and they rarely prevent idiot executives from making dumb and unsafe decisions again and again. Second, no matter what I guarantee that in any such lawsuit (a) it would be deemed outrageously racist to even claim that the hiring practices caused the crash (regardless of how blatantly obvious it might be), and (b) the defense would successfully argue that deceased pilot X was simply one bad apple and the diversity requirement had zero to do with the fatal crash. Now think about who will be sitting on a civil trial jury in some big city. Good luck with that legal approach.
    The lawyers wouldn't argue about diversity hiring. All they need to do is stick to facts and liability. Were the standards lowered for said pilot and could it have contributed to the crash. The end.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast