Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traffic stop goes from nothing to shooting in the blink of an eye

Feedback Score

Traffic stop goes from nothing to shooting in the blink of an eye

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wlw...spect/35890201

In the video player above, officers are seen making a split-second decision. Two officers fired their weapons after a man drew his gun during a traffic stop.
    Body cam in top of article

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Interesting to see the guy's facial expressions and body movement. Seemed kind of matter of fact to me. David

Feedback Score
    This is a good example of how quickly one needs to make a decision in an officer involved (or self defense) shoot/don't shoot scenario.

Often people/media analyze and question these decisions as though the shooter had all the time in the world to weigh every possible option.

Unlike the other recent thread where the lady cucks the cop along for like 6 months before she finally decides she might as well shoot him too.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    https://youtu.be/ha5AHSPps18

More complete dash cam.

Asked to step out around 5:30. Shots fired around 6:00 in.
    Last edited by thepatriot2705; 03-22-21 at 16:14.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Too much foreplay. Extract and secure. I could see the man getting in his zone while Officer was doing the disingenuous “hey buddy I’m your buddy, buddy. It’s all good buddy. Not saying you’re bad, buddy but you seem nervous, buddy” BS. He had five minutes to deliberate and decide his fate.

Bah

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Traffic stop goes from nothing to shooting in the blink of an eye

I’m not being critical, just an observation... Gun safety rule #4 - know your target and what’s behind it... it appears the potential for rounds to have gone downrange toward the interstate traffic was a possibility. Clearly he was running around the vehicle for cover which makes total sense. If he moved straight back he would have been exposed with no cover and probably hit by the passing semi traveling 80 mph. Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by arptsprt; 03-22-21 at 16:46.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by arptsprt View Post
    I’m not being critical, just an observation... Gun safety rule #4 - know your target and what’s behind it... it appears the potential for rounds to have gone downrange toward the interstate traffic was a possibility. Clearly he was running around the vehicle for cover which makes total sense. If he moved straight back he would have been exposed with no cover and probably hit by the passing semi traveling 80 mph. Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just more reason to move over for lights...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Too much foreplay. Extract and secure. I could see the man getting in his zone while Officer was doing the disingenuous “hey buddy I’m your buddy, buddy. It’s all good buddy. Not saying you’re bad, buddy but you seem nervous, buddy” BS. He had five minutes to deliberate and decide his fate.

Bah
    I saw a point in the 2nd vid where I definitely thought I saw the "Hadji's gonna spook" moment. Just before the cop asks about a search. I don't know if it is just cause I already knew he was gonna shoot or if it is really that universal. It's like he talked about the bust for a gun in CMV. Then he stumbles for a bit. Then the "F it" look. Like I said though, I could be reading into it cause I know it's a shooting already.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    One more worthless turd given a dirt nap.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    The news station said the dude was 57, that's a rough looking 57. Living a hard life made him look at least 67 or more like 70++. Good riddance.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast