Thread: Beretta LTT Centurion with trigger job package and Wilson Brigadier Tactical

Feedback Score

Beretta LTT Centurion with trigger job package and Wilson Brigadier Tactical

Beretta 92 Langdon LTT Centurion with trigger job NIB, bought directly from Ernest in September. 100% unfired. Selling as a complete package with NIB factory threaded barrel, three 18 round factory OEM mags, box, manual, lock, etc. Also included are 16 factory sand resistant 15 round magazines purchased directly from Beretta and a replacement parts kit of 100% brand new Beretta, Wilson and Langdon Tactical parts. Literally everything you would need to keep the gun running for the distant future. Price is SOLD

Beretta/Wilson Brigadier Tactical ANIB 150 rounds thru it and put away. Comes with three 15 round factory, sand resistant OEM mags, Wilson case, box, manual, lock, etc. Gun purchased in Feb 2019 from BGS and arrived with dead front night sight. I opened a ticket with Beretta for factory replacement but never sent in as the sights are 100% spot on and didn’t bother. Gun is a tack driver. Price is SOLD

Priced below the crazy auction sites and before Uncle Joe drives prices through the roof. Not looking for any trades at this time. Payment by Paypal (F&F or you pay the fee), bank cashier's check or postal MO only please. FTF in the Tampa Bay area is cash only. Be sure that your dealer will accept the transfer from a private individual if shipping. All NFA rules apply so if you are in a non-high cap state or either firearm isn’t on your approved list please don’t ask. A bill of sale/transfer letter will be provided with the firearm.

First "I'll take it" post gets it. I will use forum post time stamp to determine the buyer.

Thanks for looking and good luck.
    Last edited by Fpnunes; 04-18-21 at 11:46. Reason: All Sold