Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Biden delivers "migrants" to Chattanooga

Feedback Score
    Don't need no proof of immunization...

--------

Monday, April 12, 2021

County School Principals Told To "Immediately" Register Expected Influx Of Unattended Migrant Children

The principals received an email from Laura Grier, homeless liason with the county schools. She wrote, "The Chattanooga area may experience an increase of unattended migrant youth. If any of the students show up to register at your school, please register them immediately.

"They do not need two proofs of residency (or be "in zone"), a birth certificate, immunization record or proof of guardianship as they will be covered under the McKinney-Vento Homeless Act."

Neighbors say a number of adolescents have been arriving in vans.

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2021/4/...s-Told-To.aspx
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-12-21 at 10:44.

Feedback Score
    172,000 illegal immigrant crossings in March, situation 'horrific to see'

Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, met with Republican lawmakers this week to explain the nature of the problem Border Patrol is facing on a daily basis.

“I would argue that it’s the biggest surge that we’ve ever seen in the history of the Border Patrol,” Judd said during a roundtable with members of Congress, Texas landowners, and law enforcement.

“You could cross the border illegally one day and be in Virginia the very next day,” Judd said, referring to the “catch-and-release” program implemented by the Biden administration.

“I personally have apprehended groups from China, from Bangladesh, from Russia, from Poland, from Brazil. And these criminal organizations are allowed to go into these countries, and they’re allowed to advertise their services and make billions of dollars off of human misery. And it’s based upon our policies,” he said, referring to the Biden administration policies that reversed Trump-era policies.

MUCH more here: https://www.thecentersquare.com/nati...50cae392f.html
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-12-21 at 18:06.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Chattanooga went Red last election, that will change due to the new demographics.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Tucker Carlson nails it- our votes are being negated and replaced.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...rats-elections
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Don't need no proof of immunization...

--------

Monday, April 12, 2021

County School Principals Told To "Immediately" Register Expected Influx Of Unattended Migrant Children

The principals received an email from Laura Grier, homeless liason with the county schools. She wrote, "The Chattanooga area may experience an increase of unattended migrant youth. If any of the students show up to register at your school, please register them immediately.

"They do not need two proofs of residency (or be "in zone"), a birth certificate, immunization record or proof of guardianship as they will be covered under the McKinney-Vento Homeless Act."

Neighbors say a number of adolescents have been arriving in vans.

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2021/4/...s-Told-To.aspx
    We cannot force our teachers into the classroom to teach our children, but we can force them to teach unvaccinated, untested migrant kids. Couldn't wait a month or so could we?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    We cannot force our teachers into the classroom to teach our children, but we can force them to teach unvaccinated, untested migrant kids. Couldn't wait a month or so could we?
    And there's this...

Probably happening much more than is known about.

---------

March 30

Outrage as migrant kids get in-person schooling before locals in San Diego

A California school district is arranging for migrant children to get in-person teaching — even as all local kids remain stuck in virtual classes.

The San Diego County Office of Education (SDCOE) confirmed to Fox News that it is “providing the educational program for the unaccompanied migrant children” staying at the San Diego Convention Center.

It sparked outrage from local parents, education leaders and lawmakers as local children remain in online-only classes until at least April 12, when the plan is to switch to a hybrid model.

“We have 130,000 kids who haven’t been allowed in a classroom for over a year,” San Diego County Supervisor Jim Desmond told Fox News.

“It’s great that there’s in-person learning for those unaccompanied minors from Central America, but I wish every child in San Diego County was allowed the same opportunity for in-person teaching,” he said.

More here: https://nypost.com/2021/03/30/outrag...-diego-locals/
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-13-21 at 09:19.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    The unhidden prejudice that has shown up on the forum regularly recently is offputting. I’m not a proponent of CRT, nor am I less than a realist with strong opinions. But...someone has to point out for the lefties that watch the forum that most of us are not prejudiced against people due to their racial characteristics, national origin, or ethnicity.
    Seriously? If someone simply posts that they voted for Trump that makes them racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it... in the watchful eyes of the Left.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I voted for TRUMP !

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    I voted for TRUMP !
    I voted for him TWICE!

First time was more successful.

Feedback Score
    I voted for Trump THREE times. 2016 primary and general. 2020 general.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast