Thread: Geissele Super Precision optic. Anyone have one??

Feedback Score

Geissele Super Precision optic. Anyone have one??

I am shocked at how long the Geissele optic has been available and how little hands on information is out there. Just curious if anyone has any time using one and could share some experience with it. With an overwhelming amount of LVPO's available these days, I am wondering if it is worth consideration.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Didn’t even know it existed.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    On paper they seem like a good option. But I too have not seen much real info out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have the mount, still need the optic:

Feedback Score
    Try doing a google search. I initially thought they may be a good option with a Black Friday sale but i saw a video and read an article or two that suggested they were not that great. Glass is supposed to be made by LOW from what i read.

No hands on experience with them just what i read has me passing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is what he's asking about: https://geissele.com/optics/super-precision-optics.html

Quote Originally Posted by GunFighter98 View Post
    I am shocked at how long the Geissele optic has been available and how little hands on information is out there. Just curious if anyone has any time using one and could share some experience with it. With an overwhelming amount of LVPO's available these days, I am wondering if it is worth consideration.
    I have one I'm using hard, and like it. I'd like a 1-8 and expect we'll see one in the next revisions. I prefer 1/10 mil adjustments over the current 2/10, but there's a lot of up available, adjustments are positive, and it tracks true. Glass and light are good. Reticle is simple and usable. Lume is good, batt life okay. Overall, I think it's GTG at its price point and I plan to get some more.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I molested one in an LGS and it felt stout, very well built. I really want one of their Super Duty Rifles, but I just don't need another AR, but if I did, I would be all over those. A LGS had some for $1,900, so tempting.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"