Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Staccato 2011 Has Landed !

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    I've shot Staccatos at a couple demos. I went straight to the C2 both times since I tend to gravitate towards compact pistols. Both times I was left with a 'meh, nothing overly exciting" feeling.

Don't get me wrong, they're super nice but the ones I've shot just didn't do anything for me.
    After shooting Pappabear's P version for months now, I finally got to shoot another guy's C version. The C is indeed nothing thrilling. The recoil is much snappier than the larger pistol. The P is where the glory is.

And since the frame is fairly large anyway, the C makes no sense to me.

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on a P DPO right now.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    But that C is considered a carry gun by most. For a carry gun I would like one. But pricy.

But if your buying one gun I like the PDuo aka P DPO

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 12-14-22 at 20:17.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    WTF is diff between C and C2? I looked both up (I carry a C2) and they looked same re. Optics Ready, barrel/slide length.

And yeah PB; the C/C2 is a great Carry gun, assume what the “C” designates. But the old P, with Steel Frame is a dandy Range/Duty Carry gun.

Staccato should stop with their Product ID changes monthly.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    The older "C" was a single stack 9rnd. The newer CS/C2 are double stack with the CS being about .5" shorter and a better texture grip frame.

There was a REP. from STACCATO at Rainier here in ICT some time back. I asked him if they were going to make a "better textured" frame for the C2, and he said probably the next year.

This was before they released the CS....so ...I have high hopes..
    SHOOT MORE -POST LESS!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    PB and I were just talking about how fukking confusing their model names/designations are. I spent 10 minutes googlizing the stuff to make sure I select the right pistol, and still couldn't figure it out.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dues View Post
    The older "C" was a single stack 9rnd. The newer CS/C2 are double stack with the CS being about .5" shorter and a better texture grip frame.

There was a REP. from STACCATO at Rainier here in ICT some time back. I asked him if they were going to make a "better textured" frame for the C2, and he said probably the next year.

This was before they released the CS....so ...I have high hopes..
    I DO have half round wood rasp, sand paper and stippling tool. We can texture the F out of it. Just bring yours over. It's just a TOOL........
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    I DO have half round wood rasp, sand paper and stippling tool. We can texture the F out of it. Just bring yours over. It's just a TOOL........
    YUP!

I DO like the way you've fixed a couple of yours........might take you up on the invite....
    SHOOT MORE -POST LESS!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    thats solid!! nice work. Mine arrives this week, can't wait to get it dialed in
    "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"....Mike Tyson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Americanrifleman.org reviews the Prodigy:

https://www.americanrifleman.org/con...y-1911-ds-aos/

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    I recently received my Staccato C2 - finding 147 grain bullets are extremely accurate. I am
    well pleased so far.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456