Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hatred of ones country is a US leftist thing

Feedback Score

Hatred of ones country is a US leftist thing

I was talking with a US buddy who has lived in Italy for the past 25 years. We were talking politics and culture and he said that the one thing that is different over there is that the left wing in Italy, France or Germany isn't anti Italian, French or German. Our left here in the US HATES the USA. We are the cause of evil for our people here and overseas the left thinks. That doesn't play over there. In France, there were some recent comments about how they are not going 'woke' and same kind of anti-system/systemic racism that we see here in the US. Maybe it is an outgrowth of the US being the leading world power and the symbol of the past 70 years progress.

He relayed that if you show up to take the driving test in Italy, it is in Italian. F U if you want it in another language- and by the way, why are you here if you can't read Italian.... Here it is a violation of covil rights not to have every language covered.

We used to make fun of Euro-wenies, now, when our guys come over, we have to stop them from causing an HR meltdown.

I thought that was in interesting perspective.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Yep. End of thread.

Feedback Score
    Rush Limbaugh use to talk about how innately unhappy the left was no matter their circumstances.
    Millions of individual people leading such a dysfunctional existence creates an entire culture and civilization where the collective consciousness of society becomes dysfunctional.
    Lefties exist almost exclusively within their own mind and believe their mind made views are in fact reality.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I’ve lived in Mexico quite a bit and it’s the same there.

As soon as you cross the bridge, it’s 100% Spanish.

Never heard any anti-Mexico, apologize for being alive type of stuff down there.

It’s actually nice, relaxing, to be somewhere where diversity is not a thing.

Speak the language, assimilate, have a good time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Because Italy, France, and Germany are governmentally closer to what they want?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Maybe. I'll leave the judgment of men's motives to others.

But to date, the only attempt to overturn a constitutionally mandated election procedure by force was done by the Right: January 6, 2021.

Feedback Score
    Are the United States, it’s people, and it’s government the same thing?
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post

But to date, the only attempt to overturn a constitutionally mandated election procedure by force was done by the Right: January 6, 2021.
    How any times are you gonna repeat this line?

I’ve seen you post this several times.

You and I probably actually agree on more than we disagree about. But repeating the cathedrals line about this being an insurrection over and over is silly. No one but blue pilled progressives think that was an insurrection. And they only think it was an insurrection because that’s what their overlords in the cathedral have told them.
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post

I really wouldn’t qualify that as an attempt but even still, what’s your point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What is an insurrection?

If Obama lost the election, and had assembled a BLM mob, and told them to fight, and directed them to the Capitol while the votes were being counted, what would we call it?

On 1/6, we we witnessed people attempting by force of arms to interrupt an election and replace the constituition with mob rule. That is Insurrection. And advocating Insurrection is sedition. Had the identical scene played out in any foreign capital, we'd have immediately recognized it as a coup.

The Capitol Hill Occupation Zone was an insurrection. They declared themselves independent, put up a sign that said "Leaving USA" at the entrance, and defied law enforcement. I have no problem calling that an Insurrection. It was also a rebellion and a secession no less than the CSA in 1861.

We need to get realistic about 1/6.

The point is that conservatives, or some of them, love the Constitution as long as they get to run it.

The minute it starts electing people they don't want, they're quick to overthrow it.
    Last edited by Uni-Vibe; 04-12-21 at 01:18.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast