Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Police shooting in the twin cities (Brooklyn Center OIS)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I hate when they give legitimacy to the threats made by gangs.

One day the gangs will push it and somebody will declare a Dune style Jihad on them
    In what country? Sure as hell not this one!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I hate when they give legitimacy to the threats made by gangs.

One day the gangs will push it and somebody will declare a Dune style Jihad on them
    That would be a tough task if you went after the Latin Kings. They are well organized and have over 20,000 members in the Chicago area.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    That would be a tough task if you went after the Latin Kings. They are well organized and have over 20,000 members in the Chicago area.
    Would it?

We can pull a Ruby Ridge and we can pull a Waco.
    We can go after Capitol Hill protestors and declare it a de facto DMZ but somehow we simply cannot muster the resources to kill, imprison, nor deport 20,000 people?

These people dictate by fear. I want to see them actually fight. None of this drive by shit nor this going after someone’s elderly parents.

I want these little mojados to meet me equal rank and face me en légion.

There is American precedent for posses and restoration of order the hard way. Look at how they quelled the Bonus Army.

I mean I’m not talking knock and talk. I mean literal Jihad. I mean it wont be easy, but it could happen if people cared.

They don’t have this problem anywhere else.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Would it?

We can pull a Ruby Ridge and we can pull a Waco.
    We can go after Capitol Hill protestors and declare it a de facto DMZ but somehow we simply cannot muster the resources to kill, imprison, nor deport 20,000 people?

These people dictate by fear. I want to see them actually fight. None of this drive by shit nor this going after someone’s elderly parents.

I want these little mojados to meet me equal rank and face me en légion.

There is American precedent for posses and restoration of order the hard way. Look at how they quelled the Bonus Army.

I mean I’m not talking knock and talk. I mean literal Jihad. I mean it wont be easy, but it could happen if people cared.

They don’t have this problem anywhere else.
    Is there a working relationship between the people who run Chicago and the gang?

Feedback Score
    In regards to the Chicago shooting, I didn’t see this posted but might have missed it. It contains all of the videos etc

https://www.chicagocopa.org/case/2021-1112/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    This from a so-called 'lawmaker'.

---------

Maxine Waters joined hundreds of angry protesters who thronged Brooklyn Center, Minnesota early Sunday, all breaking the 11 p.m. curfew together during the seventh night of protests against the police killing of Daunte Wright.

“We’ve got to stay in the streets, and we’ve got to demand justice,” she urged the crowd, according to one tweeted clip.

“We’re looking for a guilty verdict” in Derek Chauvin’s trial for the police killing of George Floyd, where deliberations will begin next week, she said.

“And if we don’t, we cannot go away,” she added. “We’ve got to get more confrontational.”

Asked about the curfew, she said, “I don’t know what curfew means"

More here: https://nypost.com/2021/04/18/maxine...daunte-wright/
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-18-21 at 09:30.

Feedback Score
    Waters did the same things in LA. Throw as much gas on the fire as possible, then step away.

Add fuel to fire, praise the righteousness of fire, claim the fire is a force for good, deny any personal responsibility, go raise lots of money and maybe publish a book.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Insurrectionist!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, if he is found guilty of murder...there is another of his arguments on appeal. When a member of congress is demanding what you will be found guilty of...or else...

That in no way could influence a jury.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by john armond View Post
    Well, if he is found guilty of murder...there is another of his arguments on appeal. When a member of congress is demanding what you will be found guilty of...or else...

That in no way could influence a jury.
    Jury was Sequestered I believe, so that would be a tough sell unless they defense could demonstrate someone on the jury aware of that specifically.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast