Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Police shooting in the twin cities (Brooklyn Center OIS)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Dude, you start a thread about wanting to "lead pill" people who use the N-word, and then you use something offensive about a female officer of the law who could be a grandmother? Holy double standard batman.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spinner

I'm not actually offended, DILLIGAF, but try self-awareness.

I haven't seen specific stats on her height / weight / ACFT score or anything, but I have two key facts:

1) She's 48 years old. Name all the 48yo women you can think of who could go wrestling with a 20yo punk and come out the victor. I'll wait.

2) Photo at link I posted. That's a 2007 photo. She has the facial shape and features of someone with a very slight build. I recognize it easily, I grew up with lots of similar-looking people. I don't know if she's thin or not-thin but from just the face photo I can comfortably say she won't be arm wrestling a diesel mechanic.

Seriously. 48 years old. Very few men at 48 are still in shape to be hand to hand fighting with 20-year-olds, even if they could have done that at 40. Age takes its toll, this is someone who might well have had lots of good skills and wisdom, but shouldn't have been getting hands-on with pretty much anyone. She probably would have had trouble with a 19yo female "spinner," especially one on drugs. I see agency decisions being guided by politics and convenience, not simple wisdom.
    I wouldn't want to bet against a 20 or 30 something her doing the same thing she did at 48.

Feedback Score
    After thinking and watching the body cam, I say good shoot. You are a deadly threat by resisting and trying to get back in a vehicle. Remember the PA troopers shot when they couldn’t gain control? Yea, I rather have the cop go home instead of a low life thug.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    After thinking and watching the body cam, I say good shoot. You are a deadly threat resisting and trying to get back in a vehicle. Remember the PA troopers shot when they couldn’t gain control? Yea, I rather have the cop go home instead of a low life thug.
    I was thinking she would have been better off had she not intended to tase him.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    After thinking and watching the body cam, I say good shoot. You are a deadly threat resisting and trying to get back in a vehicle. Remember the PA troopers shot when they couldn’t gain control? Yea, I rather have the cop go home instead of a low life thug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I was thinking she would have been better off had she not intended to tase him.
    Yep. Tasing probably was a good step, but you are cuffing him for a firearms violation- and he breaks free and goes for the inside of his car. Not the best shoot, but frankly not indefensible.

Not saying he should have been shot, but sweet Jesus,can people follow simple commands- when you know you have a warrant out. Show some respect to your gangster self and go in looking like a pro, not a whiny bitch.

It’s been made that a solution to this problem of bad interactions of cops is not to put warrants out for peoples arrest. I just don’t know how in the heck you get people to show up then. They don’t show up now with a threat of arrest, how does less threat mean they’ll be more likely to show up?

I see all kinds of people with expired tags and expired temporary license plates, we just bought a car in February and threw a little work got the plates for it within the legal time limit. It wasn’t as easy as before, but it wasn’t impossible. I don’t understand these lazy sons of bitches.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Sounds like the officer is being charged with 2nd degree manslaughter.

I know it may not have been right but if you act like a thug, you may die like one. I may be a middle age white male but I expect I’d get shot if I tried the same thing.

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/ki...mpression=true

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    Sounds like the officer is being charged with 2nd degree manslaughter.

I know it may not have been right but if you act like a thug, you may die like one. I may be a middle age white male but I expect I’d get shot if I tried the same thing.

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/ki...mpression=true
    It's about as expected. My guess is that she'll plead guilty and be given a light sentence. The crowd wants her dead though; they want a murder charge. There's the tinfoil hat conspiracies that this was fully intentional and her yelling "taser" before was to cover up her plan to murder Wright for being black.

We're at the point now where I just wish they'd kick off The Troubles. Start the war against America; try and overthrow our system and replace it with a communist/antiracist system. Let's just go already; it's going to happen, I want them to get it started so that they can finally get finished.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    ^^Certainly in agreement with this BG.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    Boring guy, I am so fed up with the racial tension and the “everybody has to be equal”. Thats not how it has been and shouldn’t be. People can make choices to rise up and work to be better than their upbringing or they can succumb to it. About three weeks ago, at 2:30am Chicago PD responded to a shots fired call and gave pursuit to two suspects. They shot and killed a suspect that turned out to be a 13 year old. Naturally the mayor wanted a full investigation and protests ensued. “Defund the police” started again. Family wanted “justice”. And they were shown the body cam footage. Suddenly, the family doesn’t want the video shared and the mayor is silent on it. The boy had a gun in his hand and GSR on his gloves. The city is preparing for “protests” again. Parenting killed this kid. Parenting killed Duante Wright. Live by the sword, die by the sword (insert newer technology as appropriate).

Had Duante taken his arrest like a man and true thug, he’d still be alive.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    It's about as expected. There's the tinfoil hat conspiracies that this was fully intentional and her yelling "taser" before was to cover up her plan to murder Wright for being black.

Haven't heard that one but have heard it was staged to create more chaos before the end of Chauvin trial...I've watched the vid several times & do not hear a clear audible gun shot. Potter says she shot him as he drove off & another cop says: 'you did'?? I'm not sure if he meant he thought she missed or the car / tires screeching drowned out the shot. Who knows but can see why that one is floating around.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    sigh...2x
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast