Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Police shooting in the twin cities (Brooklyn Center OIS)

Feedback Score

Police shooting in the twin cities (Brooklyn Center OIS)

https://twitter.com/kimvhyatt/status...124024324?s=21

Driver tried to re-enter vehicle. Never know if they were reaching for a gun or not. After watching the body cam of the most cringeworthy LEO shooting and then the video of the New Mexico officer being killed, don’t care if daunte Wright was unarmed. Police have the right to active decisively.

Shit, I’ve been pulled over 3 times in the past two weeks (drifting, honking my horn at people in middle of road, and drifting) Not so much as a warning. I turn the car off, windows down, hands at 10 and 2, inform officer I’m a Ccw holder and listen to their request/instructions. It’s not hard, but of course I don’t have a warrant out.

Assuming body cam supports the press release, case closed. Didn’t do nuffin should of complied and he would be alive.

Feedback Score
    The morning news is reporting overnight riots and looting, NG troops staged in Minneapolis were called in to help control the situation.

As if we didn’t have enough racial tension from the GF trial, now this...

Feedback Score
    So glad I got out of the Twin Cities, but I still work in Madison, which follows the same logic if something were to happen there.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    BLM won't rest until the twin cities make Detroit look like Monaco.

Andy

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    This story is getting a fair bit of air play right now. This may end up being another interesting summer.

Army officer sues Virginia police over violent traffic stop
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/caron-n...-traffic-stop/
    Last edited by mrbieler; 04-12-21 at 08:13.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    Man, Thug Life Matters appears to have a "Rapid Riot Response Plan". Looters and rioters at the ready with "go bags", able to deploy within an hour of an incident.

ETA: Now that VA incident looks like some bullshit. Jabba the Cop and Barney Fife both need a blanket party.
    Last edited by utahjeepr; 04-12-21 at 08:22.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Driver tried to re-enter vehicle. Never know if they were reaching for a gun or not.
    Last month a Nashville police officer allowed a driver to re-enter the vehicle. The officer was rewarded by being shot by the driver.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-12-21 at 08:55.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Wasn't public acceptance of the blatant DNC fraud this election supposed to get us a year or four without riots?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    BLM won't rest until the twin cities make Detroit look like Monaco.
    As someone who grew up in Michigan, where Detroit was a "no go" zone from my earliest childhood, and where Toronto and Minneapolis were the clean shining cities of low crime, high culture and all that good stuff - the developments of the last few years really hurt. I don't live in any of those cities, but it hurts to see the decline of the good ones. Detroit is maybe not as bad as it was in the 1980's and early 90's, but despite its boosters' claims, it's largely still in decay, just with a few small bright spots. I can't see how the Twin Cities will avoid the fate of 1967 Detroit. They've already gone from high on my list of regional places to visit to my list of "mostly avoid."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Man, Thug Life Matters appears to have a "Rapid Riot Response Plan". Looters and rioters at the ready with "go bags", able to deploy within an hour of an incident.

ETA: Now that VA incident looks like some bullshit. Jabba the Cop and Barney Fife both need a blanket party.
    Yep. Twitter bots are out pushing he was shot over air fresheners.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast