Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Police shooting in the twin cities (Brooklyn Center OIS)

Feedback Score
    Can someone the last shooting of a Black guy that didn’t resist arrest and was following commands? I’m not saying that is doesn’t happen, but BLM sure seems to pick flawed stories to push their narrative.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2017/tables/table-42.xls

According to this table, of the known killers of cops, 21 (48%)were white(non-h/l) and 16 (36%) were Black. Considering that whites at 60% to black 13% of the population, you wonder why Blacks get shot ‘disproportionally “ more?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post

Had Duante taken his arrest like a man and true thug, he’d still be alive.

I was just saying this to some people earlier. Take the ride like you’ve been there before, not like a whiny bitch. When did ‘don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time” devolve to being unable to handle the ‘ride’ let alone the time...

Nothing looks more wankster than doing the Taser jiggle, while you pee yourself, with your momma on speaker phone, your ho screaming, as you get your ass beat to the sound of snap-crackle-and-pop.

I swear to God some of these moms tell her kids to run and resist the cops so that they get their asses popped and the mama gets the money from the city. NBA or DOA, couple million either way.

What I’m trying to get to here is that there is a culture problem. We have the ‘trophy for every unicorn’ running into the harsh realities of the criminal justice system.

Bring back the batons and link their deployment to blue tooth speakers that play Bee-Gees music. No one wants to get their ass beat to a sound-track, let alone a crappy one in falsetto.

Everyone talks smack, people needed to learn when the STFU and enjoy the ride to jail.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Nothing looks more wankster than doing the Taser jiggle, while you pee yourself, with your momma on speaker phone, your ho screaming, as you get your ass beat to the sound of snap-crackle-and-pop.
    I might put that in my signature line. Damn near got in trouble at work when I commented during a mandatory “open forum” on equality and injustice when I said “everybody needs to learn how to get arrested”. It’s not something that’s gonna be settled on the street at that point.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Now we know the name and see the face of the police officer that shot a non compliant combative unarmed person by accident.

But we still don't know who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt. Don't say she killed herself by putting herself in that position.
    No charges will be filed against the officer that shot her. https://www.dailywire.com/news/offic...jS5WcyT8DsxVzA

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Bring back the batons and link their deployment to blue tooth speakers that play Bee-Gees music. No one wants to get their ass beat to a sound-track, let alone a crappy one in falsetto.
    That is the funniest thing I have read in a while. Anyway, I was thinking the same thing. Take away the tasers and capsicum spray since they are “inhumane” and prone to user error. Hand out the good old 3’ wooden batons and give out hickory shampoos instead.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    No charges will be filed against the officer that shot her. https://www.dailywire.com/news/offic...jS5WcyT8DsxVzA
    Can you imagine if it had been a white Capitol Policeman who shot a black woman during a hypothetical BLM bum-rush on the Capitol? OMG the wailing and gnashing of teeth, as well as the riots would be epic.

Oh, we would know the name of the officer and his record the next day.

And people wonder why there is a growing backlash against this double-standard bullshit. I don't wonder, I don't need educated, I fvcking KNOW why it is.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Can you imagine if it had been a white Capitol Policeman who shot a black woman during a hypothetical BLM bum-rush on the Capitol? OMG the wailing and gnashing of teeth, as well as the riots would be epic.

Oh, we would know the name of the officer and his record the next day.

And people wonder why there is a growing backlash against this double-standard bullshit. I don't wonder, I don't need educated, I fvcking KNOW why it is.
    Dont forget this one that went down the memory hole.

Burn down an unarmed white guy in a hallway. Get early retirement and a pension.

In August 2018, Brailsford was reinstated by the Mesa Police Department, staying for a further 42 days in what the department described as a "budget position". The department agreed to reimburse Brailsford for medical expenses related to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Brailsford's lawyer has said that Brailsford suffered PTSD due to his shooting of Shaver and the resultant criminal trial. The reinstatement allowed Brailsford to apply for "accidental disability" suffered during the course of work. As a result, Brailsford was unanimously approved to be retired on medical grounds. Brailsford was also given a pension of $2,500 per month. The fact that Brailsford was ultimately medically retired instead of remaining fired was only revealed to the public in July 2019.[4][5][39] According to a pay stub attached to Brailsford's bankruptcy file, he has been working for a steel company in Glendale, Arizona.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Dont forget this one that went down the memory hole.

Burn down an unarmed white guy in a hallway. Get early retirement and a pension.
    Queue up the "Oh, that's different" meme.

11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just to throw some context out there. The officer from Mesa sued for all that. It wasn't the departments idea to give him a retirement. He was able to convince a court or city panel board (I cant remember which) that he was fired incorrectly and won.

That guy must have some OJ Simpson level lawyers because we were all shocked he didn't go to prison, then shocked again that he was able to overturn his firing.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    At this point, just ride until retirement and forget any sense of urgency.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast