Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How to deal with real racists and white power trash?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I just don’t give a shit what people say.

I hear way more white hate and anti white racism every single day, but no one is up in arms about that...

If people want to be bigots, let them, all people, as part of human nature mind you- judge and stereotype others not like them, it was a huge part of our means of survival for thousands upon thousands of years. That shit helped us survive and it’s not going away either.

As long as people aren’t causing physical harm or true mental anguish to others- I really couldn’t care any less about there opinions on race.

I’ll gladly and calmly tell them my opinion about it, but my blood pressure isn’t gonna spike and I ant gonna “lead pill” anyone over their opinions and right to speak freely of them.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    I understand what you are saying. That is not what I am saying.

If people get tired of waking on eggshells all of the time and being called a racist it will drastically effect minorities. How so? Jobs are the main part. Subconsciously people will stop hiring/working with minorities as a self-preservation tool. People will also stop interacting with minorities to also prevent these accusations. These actions are already going on in the US, but the more the libtards push it the worse it will get, and it can get worse.

Isn't that the exact opposite of what they want?
    Its even more sinister than that. By forcing woke whites to "defend" blacks like what the OP did carries the implication that they are somehow intrinsically beneath them and can't defend themselves.

Like the whole voter ID thing where these woke whites think minorities are too dumb to go to the DMV to get an ID so its racist to require voter IDs. So who is actually the racist one here?

Pity is the greatest insult of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    Nah, he's just virtue signalling. Good for you, OP. You go.
    So stunning and brave to stand up for these oppressed minorities.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 04-14-21 at 09:33.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Its even more sinister than that. By forcing woke whites to "defend" blacks like what the OP did carries the implication that they are somehow intrinsically beneath them and can't defend themselves.

Like the whole voter ID thing where these woke whites think minorities are too dumb to go to the DMV to get an ID so its racist to require voter IDs. So who is actually the racist one here?

That is exactly my point.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post

Uhh... I was just saying he was virtue signaling and then being sarcastic. I got enough problems standing up for myself.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    Uhh... I was just saying he was virtue signaling and then being sarcastic. I got enough problems standing up for myself.
    Yes, I got that. Thats why Im calling the OP stunning and brave.

OP is so stunning, so brave.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 04-14-21 at 09:58.

Feedback Score
    Alright, I put the question out there I'll take the heat. Like I said it was mostly rhetorical. I was actually more keyed up by the combination of the dude at the store and then seeing the race rally BS. And yeah the "lead pill" thing was hyperbole, I just get real sick of the outliers being held up as examples or the mainstream.

If y'all think I'm a virtue signaling bitch, meh so be it. If the guy hadn't been talking to me I doubt I would have said a thing. But he did say it to me, so F him. I ain't gonna act complicit with his BS. Dude ain't even really the issue. It's the douchebags showing their ass at those damn rallies.

I ain't going all homicidal, y'all won't be seeing me on TV. I call out the BS when I see it in segments of black culture and I call it on white BS too. I'm also something of an asshole, can't help it I just am. I might have more friends, be a little better off, and have experienced a little less pain and trouble in my life if wasn't. Oh well.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Alright, I put the question out there I'll take the heat. Like I said it was mostly rhetorical. I was actually more keyed up by the combination of the dude at the store and then seeing the race rally BS. And yeah the "lead pill" thing was hyperbole, I just get real sick of the outliers being held up as examples or the mainstream.

If y'all think I'm a virtue signaling bitch, meh so be it. If the guy hadn't been talking to me I doubt I would have said a thing. But he did say it to me, so F him. I ain't gonna act complicit with his BS. Dude ain't even really the issue. It's the douchebags showing their ass at those damn rallies.

I ain't going all homicidal, y'all won't be seeing me on TV. I call out the BS when I see it in segments of black culture and I call it on white BS too. I'm also something of an asshole, can't help it I just am. I might have more friends, be a little better off, and have experienced a little less pain and trouble in my life if wasn't. Oh well.
    No worries man. Most of us here fall into pretty similar categories and thought processes.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I wish I could say that I was surprised by all the apologists in this thread taking umbrage with utahjeepr.

But somehow, on this forum, I'm not. Not in 2021.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You need to seriously recalibrate.

If some stranger comes up to you and uses cliche racist language, your first thought should be “He is working for the feds”.

“I can’t believe someone is so openly racist in 2021” should be a very distant second.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Maybe it’s just me. But twenty years ago people seemed to get along better.

Or maybe I got older and there’s simply no hope for society.

I blame myself

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast