Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to deal with real racists and white power trash?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Seriously who gives a s***. Its not like was he personally insulting you or anything. With everything thats going on do you find it surprising that people are more racist?
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 04-13-21 at 12:22.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I award you a glow in the dark Domo kun for your troubles, sir

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Durbin: ‘We Want to Cancel Racism in America’ https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...sm-in-america/

Want to cancel racism? How about we stop with ALL of it? God forbid we judge a person by their actions and not their skin color.

You want to know why neo Nazis are becoming a thing again? Because by virtue of being white, you’re hated, marginalized and attacked. It is a counter reaction to the wokeism, reverse racism, and critical race theory infesting every single aspect of life in America today. It’s a result of BLM/Antifa/Revcom burning down our cities and the cops taking a knee, while a protest over the election becomes the biggest operation in FBI history and the deployment of 26,000 troops with a campaign ribbon.

This is what happens when society becomes so divided it explodes and burns. And this will affect everyone, including other countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    4) People who are accused repeatedly of something they aren't, may decide they want to be. All the witch hunts against imagined "racism" are already leading to more real racism. It isn't good, but it's hard to stop.
    My wife and I have had a couple of talks about this over the past few months. Both of us have had to remind ourselves of who we truly are, how we want to raise our children, that we don’t judge by skin color, treat others the way you want to be treated and to just be an all around nice person. We have both said that those have become harder to do because of the judgement we’ve received by the lack of pigment in our skin (interesting right?). It is really east to say “f**k it. I’ll show you how racist I can be.” But that isn’t the way I want to live my life.
    Last edited by CRAMBONE; 04-13-21 at 13:30.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    In every war, you end up becoming your enemy. I hate to imagine what will become of us on the other side of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    One thing that I wish would stop happening is that anything that is remotely “white” or conservative or Southern or redneck etc. gets taken over by W.P. idiots. Then the entire protest, function or what have you becomes a propaganda piece. “See look at those racists ________. We told you they were all racist.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    In northern Alabama? How old was he? I find this still down east near the coast and in the mountains, mainly in older people, but certainly not the the central part of NC where we have the biggest immigration.
    To me his speech should be protected. Honestly, we are being conditioned to hate people of color by people of color. In the same way we are being conditioned to hate trannies and gays.

Keep shuving it down my throat, I'll be using the n world here soon.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I feel that people that say dumb shit on either side of the spectrum are doing me a service. Just a few word out of someone’s mouth quickly tell you not to waste any of your bandwidth on them.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Keep calling people racist and they will become desensitized by the word. Keep telling people that their actions and words are racist and those too will become desensitized. The BLMers and the retard left are creating exactly what they are fighting against.

Or maybe that is what they want........... Either way, that is what they will get. It is human nature.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    1) You can't fix stupid.

2) Personally I like to avoid conflict, especially with random strangers over issues that won't resolve anything. YMMV.

3) Stuttering? "Woke" are just bigots with the colors or biases reversed.

4) People who are accused repeatedly of something they aren't, may decide they want to be. All the witch hunts against imagined "racism" are already leading to more real racism. It isn't good, but it's hard to stop.

5) Why do you care enough to want to "lead pill" any of them? Who cares what dumb things are said by random strangers?

6) See #1.

# 4 is a serious problem. I know lots of honest, decent people, who have never given an F about race quite honestly, that are absolutely tired of "facts don't matter" etc...and they have had about all they are going to take being blamed for shit they didn't do and shouldn't have to fix.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast