Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to deal with real racists and white power trash?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    Keep quiet and move on with your business. It is not worth it to interact with any person that is set in their ways. Also potential to say something to the wrong person at the wrong time.
    ^^^
    Example...
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If the worst thing that happens today is that someone has an opinion that doesn't agree with mine, I'll call it a good day.

God Bless America.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I award you a glow in the dark Domo kun for your troubles, sir

For you good sir, I award you the highly esteemed Domo on a gun award....

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Here. This is where this is going and this is why it’s not going to work. Talk about racism.

http://bostonreview.net/science-natu...genda-medicine

So now they want to base medicine on “equity”? GFYS. 30 years as a medic and I never based my treatment on skin color but on conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    In northern Alabama? How old was he? I find this still down east near the coast and in the mountains, mainly in older people, but certainly not the the central part of NC where we have the biggest immigration.
    He was late 50s to mid 60s. We were shocked.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Keep calling people racist and they will become desensitized by the word. Keep telling people that their actions and words are racist and those too will become desensitized. The BLMers and the retard left are creating exactly what they are fighting against.

Or maybe that is what they want........... Either way, that is what they will get. It is human nature.
    That is what they want. Remember their definition of racism is different than what it actually is. According to the woke crowd, racism is the discrimination or oppression against marginalized or minority groups based on the majority population.

They aren't calling for the end of racism; they are calling for antiracism. What is that? It is the discrimination or oppression against the majority population by minority groups.

Of course, the ironic thing is that the majority of these people pushing for this stuff are...*drum roll*...WHITE PEOPLE! Sure, you've got black leaders like Patrisse Cullors, Ibram Kendi, etc. But most of the people pushing this bullshit are a bunch of over-educated white folks, who think they know what's better for black people than black people do themselves. The American politburo.

It's classic Leninism: The oppressed don't know what's good for them, and even will act against their best interests. So it's up to us, the vanguard party, to save the oppressed not only from the oppressors, but from themselves. The oppressed will have to be tightly controlled and dealt with harshly until they see the light and learn to do what is best for themselves.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Was the guy racist? Was Walt Kowalski racist?

Im not saying the guy in the store wasn't racist, I wasn't there. But theres a lot of people who love to talk like that

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 04-13-21 at 15:29.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Kinda rhetorical I suppose, but sometimes these Aholes just sneak up on you. I was in a LGS looking at a G44. I'd talked to the clerk a little about needing a .22 pistol, and I was feeling out the glock. I handed it back, and about then the guy next to me says "You'll need a lot more than a .22 when the ni**ers come to take over." Blew me away, average looking dude in his 60's I'd guess. I was done anyway, so I just told him to F off and go die and I walked out of the store.
    Reread the OP post again.

The OP is clearly in the wrong here. He PERSONALLY insulted a random guy in a gun store(already not a smart idea, what if he was carrying and just snapped) over expressing his views. Maybe BLM burned down his shop? Did you ever think about that?

Anyway who cares what he thinks. If he didnt personally insult you then why personally insult him?

You literally told him to go die, thats a pretty extreme insult. That guy would not be in the wrong if you caught a punch to the face for that insult. People have caught beat downs for less like flipping the bird.

Sorry bro, but you were the @$$hole in this situation.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 04-13-21 at 16:44.

Feedback Score
    I’m not defending the individual in the OPs message. I’m on the same level as him, F that guy. However, I don’t think it’s the white power nut jobs people need to be concerned with. They are and have been marginalized for some time now. It’s the new racism being expressed under the cover of “wokeness” and being backed by the mainstream people need to be concerned with. example below, taken from this article.

http://https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2021-04-09/target-sells-woke-prayer-book-dear-god-please-help-me-hate-white-people

Prayer Book Urges “help me to hate White people.”

A prayer book called “A Rhythm of Prayer: A Collection of Meditations for Renewal,” is a number one bestseller on Amazon in the category “meditation”.

One prayer, called “Prayer of a Weary Black Woman,” by Dr. Chanequa Walker-Barnes, a theology professor at Mercer University, starts:

“Dear God, Please help me to hate White people. Or at least to want to hate them… I want to stop caring about their misguided, racist souls, to stop believing that they can be better, that they can stop being racist.”

The “prayer” then describes the type of White person they want to hate— not the actual blatantly racist ones, but the “wolves in sheep’s clothing” who “don’t see color”, are friendly and accepting on the surface.

“Lord, if it be your will, harden my heart. Stop me from striving to see the best in people. Stop me from being hopeful that White people can do and be better. Let me imagine them instead as white-hooded robes standing in front of burning crosses. Let me see them as hopelessly unrepentant, reprobate bigots who have blasphemed the Holy Spirit and who need to be handed over to the evil one.”

“Grant me a Get Out of Judgment Free Card if I make White people the exception to your commandment to love our neighbors as we love ourselves.”

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Neo-nazi groups and white power dorks are so few and far between. The BLM, woke, and others cast all white people under that same umbrella though. I’ve lived near Hayden, Idaho, the old home of the Aryan Brotherhood for most of my life. I’ve encountered fewer racist incidents here than anywhere else. I spent two years in Florida, ran into racist crap there, spent some time in Europe of all places, never spoke with more bigots in my life, and that was only a few months.

What I think we are running into is people demanding a group of people that never offended another race repay groups of people that were never slaves and may or may not have been affected by Jim Crow Era laws. This is what the ‘anti-racism’ seems to be. Let’s get white people to pay for minorities, because somehow we can right past wrongs by hurting a group that hasn’t harmed any race of people.

It’s gross to hear people using language like the N word, and worse to see racist actions, but in Northern Idaho people seem to be behaving in ways contrary to the aryans of the past.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast