Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Darian Jarrott killing (graphic)

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    I really do think "police interaction 101" should be an actual middle school required course. Some will say you'll just train bad people to conceal their intentions, but bad people are already pretty well versed as the video in the OP showed. They can go from zero to cop taking rounds in the blink of an eye with zero remorse or hesitation. Ordinary people on the other hand constantly do dumb shit that is scary as F to your average LEO without even considering why it would be scary. I've seen people shove guys way into dark orange for no better reason than "shit...I got weed...I forgot."
    It's not a difficult concept.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Funny thing is, Chris Rock would never make that video in today's society bit it was good to go over 20 years ago. All rings true still.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
    Funny thing is, Chris Rock would never make that video in today's society bit it was good to go over 20 years ago. All rings true still.
    I bet Chappelle would.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    That was fkng horrifying. The nightmare that every cop must fear strapping it on every day. Not paid enough for this open border fkng job.

He smelled a rat almost in time, something made the hair stand up when he asked about a weapon. Bullshit with completely 100% open borders.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516