Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LMT 2 stage trigger

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

LMT 2 stage trigger

Anybody used/using one of the these? I’m curious how it stacks to the usual suspects from Geissele, Larue, and Centurion.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    They're pretty good. We've not ran them on the trigger weight scale, but I run 2 take outs from Pappabear in my guns. He just runs Geisseles across the board.

I'd be fine with them in all my guns.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I like them. They aren’t as light as other offerings, but my examples are better on crispness than the few geisseles I’ve tried. Overall I much prefer the LaRue MBT to anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    In my opinion, these are great triggers to be coming with a gun in stock configuration. No, they are not G-SSA triggers but they don't cost you $225 either.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I like them. Ive compared it aide by side with Gs (ssa?) And prefer the LMT 2 stage. Great deal if bought as a complete lower in the past.

Afternote: I'm not saying there are lighter than the single stage triggers, just that I prefer them and shoot them well. Most experience is with grendel carbine with SS barrel, was a pretty accurate package for a carbine.
    Last edited by pinzgauer; 04-15-21 at 19:16.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good triggers, and for the price they are great triggers.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Heavier than I prefer. Bought a retail sample to try and never got it into a lower, would love to rehome it.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if they use full power springs (like Geiselle?) Want to use one for a 7.62 x 39 build.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitalE View Post
    Heavier than I prefer. Bought a retail sample to try and never got it into a lower, would love to rehome it.
    I may be interested.

Feedback Score
    I personally think the Larue MBT 2s triggers are the best aftermarket trigger under $150 hands down (especially considering they are only $87).

I have Geissele SSA-E triggers in almost all my guns, and i can honestly say that the Larue MBT-2s comes close to the performance of Geissele triggers, but 2-3 times cheaper. I've used CMC, Trigger Tech, Timney, Geissele, and a whole bunch of other brands of triggers, and in my opinion, the Larure MBT triggers are the best bang for the buck by far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast