Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Texas firearms trainers who oppose the 2nd Amendment.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Law abiding firearm owners have been on the defensive for too long. We need to start being on the offensive and pushing for legislation that protects our rights. Rather than fighting anti-2nd Amendment legislation, we need to push our Senators and Representatives to propose nationwide concealed carry and propose bills to repeal unnecessary laws that infringe on our rights. We need to stop waiting for the next anti-American bill to be proposed and go on the offensive.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Similar whine when Tennessee began allowing online training and no range qualification. And again against Constitutional Carry that was recently signed into law.

Whenever I hear someone preface their statement with I strongly support the Second Amendment, what follows usually doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Its right up there with "I am a gun owner but..."

Andy
    Anytime I hear a statement like that followed with a "but...", I roll my eyes and say "here we go...."

This is just one topic. 90% of people who claim to be libertarians or conservatives have at least one sacred cow they are not willing to sacrifice.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Anytime I hear a statement like that followed with a "but...", I roll my eyes and say "here we go...."

This is just one topic. 90% of people who claim to be libertarians or conservatives have at least one sacred cow they are not willing to sacrifice.
    You are right about that. My sacred cow is privacy.
    Train 2 Win

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234