Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Indianapolis FedEx Shooting.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    I have trouble with the "red flag" stuff, and honestly even the violent felony restrictions. So some screws up, bad, one time. Serves their time and changes their life. They never get to be a "full citizen" again? Even the programs to restore rights/clear records usually won't work with a violent offense.

And misdemeanor DV? Don't get me started.

I don't like bad guys having weapons, but I'm not totally down with the "Scarlett Letter" for life thing either.
    Exactly, if they can Vote then why not have a firearm? It is proven that there are more people in this country that are not responsible enough to vote, yet they do.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    Sounds like another asshat who's family reached out to authorities for help and nothing was done. We'll ignore mental health reform and keep focusing guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
    Apparently, the Feds were warned about the little chit stain. Meh, just another day at the FBI.
    They are still too busy chasing down insurrectionists from Jan 6th. You should know that's much more important a job than this petty nonsense.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    They are still too busy chasing down insurrectionists from Jan 6th. You should know that's much more important a job than this petty nonsense.
    Priorities, man. How else are they gonna get on the fast track?
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678