Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Indianapolis FedEx Shooting.

Feedback Score

Indianapolis FedEx Shooting.

Sounds like there was recently a shooting at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis. Reports of multiple victims.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    F**k me. Dems are loving these I'm sure.

https://fox59.com/news/police-invest...outhwest-side/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    8 fatalities reported as of 3:30 AM EST.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Extended magazine and AR15 are being thrown around. Only thing we need now is a brace for the icing on the cake.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    This is my AO, different district. I don’t have much else to add at the moment, but I’ll drop back in when I know more (I was off grid today). Plus, one of my partners is married to the PIO, so I’ll get more scoop.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    And the hits keep on coming. It has been said here several times: ComDems in power, gun control on the table, mass shootings on the way. Conspiracy theory or not, awfully coincidental isn’t it?
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score

Indianapolis FedEx Shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    And the hits keep on coming. It has been said here several times: ComDems in power, gun control on the table, mass shootings on the way. Conspiracy theory or not, awfully coincidental isn’t it?
    Bro you hit the nail on the head. I said I wasn’t going to be surprised if this was going to start happening back when numb nuts officially took office in Jan. It’s Obama 2.0 it seems. Strange how little these occurred during the last four years and once the dems get control again these things seem to be once a week. Does make one wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Its not terribly surprising that it happened at a delivery service. They have been running full-out for a year now, with so many people shopping online. The stress level simply has to be off the charts. Combine the stress and relaxed hiring standards with the inevitable lay-offs/drawdowns as lockdowns are lifted and you have a recipe for disaster.

Or it is just the crazy tax you pay in a left left leaning big city.

Andy

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    One of the FedEx employees that witnessed the shooting said on the Today Show that another person on the scene pulled a weapon out of his vehicle and attempted to engage the shooter. He said that that person lost their life trying to take down the shooter.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    All the more reason not to comply if gun control actually gets passed.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast