Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for bombproof SBR bag with lots of storage

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilk73 View Post
    Lol they have assault rifle cases it even says so on their site. Sorry that terminology sounds very fud like.
    Its Fudd..TWO d's.
    And WTF diff does it make what its called as long as its good stuff & what the OP is looking for?
    And they arent the only ones by far to advertise as such. You are yet ANOTHER example of what I just posted in another thread a couple days ago about its to the point that many here, especially the
    SME's & experienced shooters & long time members, dont want to post anymore because some assclown has a completely assclownish comment that doesnt contribute one damn thing to the thread.
    GO BACK to whatever den or basement you come from and dont comment on my posts again.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 04-22-21 at 08:45.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Its Fudd..TWO d's.
    And WTF diff does it make what its called as long as its good stuff & what the OP is looking for?
    And they arent the only ones by far to advertise as such. You are yet ANOTHER example of what I just posted in another thread a couple days ago about its to the point that many here, especially the
    SME's & experienced shooters & long time members, dont want to post anymore because some assclown has a completely assclownish comment that doesnt contribute one damn thing to the thread.
    GO BACK to whatever den or basement you come from and dont comment on my posts again.
    Sorry, I genuinely just thought it was funny. You're right my post wasnt helpful. To be clear I'm only apologizing for not contributing to the post. I still think them using the term assault rifle is a funny thing. If every post was only helpful to the topic 90% or higher posts would be redirected to off topic and the forums would be dead with nothing to discuss. I'll leave it at this so as not to continue to be even less contributing. I'll also only talk for now on when I can contribute. Sorry daddy!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilk73 View Post
    Sorry, I genuinely just thought it was funny. You're right my post wasnt helpful. To be clear I'm only apologizing for not contributing to the post. I still think them using the term assault rifle is a funny thing. If every post was only helpful to the topic 90% or higher posts would be redirected to off topic and the forums would be dead with nothing to discuss. I'll leave it at this so as not to continue to be even less contributing. I'll also only talk for now on when I can contribute. Sorry daddy!
    I think it's kind of funny, too.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    ESS was Assault Systems and called the cases Assault Weapons Cases since at least the early '80s, long before the marxists started using the term.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12