Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for bombproof SBR bag with lots of storage

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Looking for bombproof SBR bag with lots of storage

Looking for a soft case for a Mk18 that's 30" overall with suppressor attached. Either needs to have plenty of storage, or have molle to add pouches.

Also open to alternative sporting goods/instrument cases for a low profile. I'm neither sporting nor musical, so I don't know what all is available in that size range. Too bad I can't take my AR into Larsen music to test fit lol.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That looks promising, thanks for posting!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    okie-
    Check out Elite Survival Systems. Ive had one of the rifle cases for about a decade now...holding up well, been used a lot.
    They are USA Made also- I thnk they have just what youre looking for. Let me know what you think.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    okie-
    Check out Elite Survival Systems. Ive had one of the rifle cases for about a decade now...holding up well, been used a lot.
    They are USA Made also- I thnk they have just what youre looking for. Let me know what you think.
    Lol they have assault rifle cases it even says so on their site. Sorry that terminology sounds very fud like.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    That's honestly one of the most convincing low profile cases I've seen. Even I probably wouldn't have recognized that as a gun bag had I seen it in someone's car. I would be thinking sporting goods or instruments.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Elite Survival Systems bags are durable and well made. I prefer the design aspects of the SERT bag.

I have a WRB discreet AR pistol/SBR bag that’s pretty nice, but not SERT nice. It doesn't have an external storage pocket, but the entire interior is lined with Velcro, so there's plenty of mag storage (with appropriate pouches).

My Condor case has an external pocket almost as long as the case itself, but I wouldn't call it bombproof.
    Last edited by grizzman; 04-22-21 at 12:55.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Is it just me or were SERT bags originally US made? I might be confusing them with another brand.

And if so, has anyone bought from them recently? Their page says that the bags are made in Vietnam. It's not a complete deal breaker, as long as quality didn't go down
    Last edited by w3453l; 04-21-21 at 15:55.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilk73 View Post
    Lol they have assault rifle cases it even says so on their site. Sorry that terminology sounds very fud like.
    Its Fudd..TWO d's.
    And WTF diff does it make what its called as long as its good stuff & what the OP is looking for?
    And they arent the only ones by far to advertise as such. You are yet ABOTHER example of what I just posted in another thread a couple days ago about its to the point that many here, especailly the
    SME's & experianced shooters & long time members, dont want to post anymore because some assclown has a completely assclownish comment that doesnt contribute one damn thing to the thread.
    GO BACK to whatever den or basement you come from and dont comment on my posts again.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 04-22-21 at 08:44.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast