Thread: How are "Assembled in USA" series of Romeo RDS fairing nowadays? (4T, 8T)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

How are "Assembled in USA" series of Romeo RDS fairing nowadays? (4T, 8T)

Just wondering. I'm on the verge of Buying T2, but looking at 4T as well.

InRangeTV seems to look at both 4T and 8T favorably.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a 4m that's still going strong 4yrs later. Assembled in USA confirmed.

Optic was on an AK that flew off the front of my 4wheeler at about 20mph and the elevation cap had a direct hit on a large rock. Completely smashed the "tab" on the cap used to adjust the turret.

Held Zero. I was impressed.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I don't see why except to save money or just be different. Aimpoint T series is proven.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The Aimpoint T2 is certainly a vetted product and one worth buying if you have the money. With that said you'll likely be fine with the 4T.

Customs and Border Protection has a large number of 4M and 4T in service. FBI is using a 4T type as well.

4M was pretty decent but the T does seem a bit better. Slightly more durable finish, more selectable reticle options and a better mount.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I have no regrets on the 4T I bought. It doesn’t have the track record of an Aimpoint but it has really clear glass, waterproof, different reticles, astigmatism friendly (at least for me), crazy battery life, 7075 body and a solid mount. So far I haven’t experienced any downsides.
    I tried to justify getting an Aimpoint but I realized battles have been fought and won with a lot less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    I don't see why except to save money or just be different. Aimpoint T series is proven.
    Agreed. Don't buy Chinese if you have the option.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hilton Yam is using a Holosun and gives some reasons why:

Also note the Holosun LAD.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tokarev; 04-28-21 at 16:16.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."