Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Austin, TX - Mass Shooting -

Feedback Score

Austin, TX - Mass Shooting -

“AUSTIN, Texas -- Austin police are looking for 41-year-old ... as the suspect in the shooting that left three people dead Sunday afternoon in an Austin, Texas apartment.

Police, fire and EMS all responded to the scene in the northwest part of Texas' capital city for three people suffering gunshot wounds, according to a tweet from the Austin-Travis County EMS.”

https://abc30.com/mass-shooting-aust...oter/10525703/

I also read an article earlier today that states “mass-shootings” are up like 73% from the same timeframe (January to April 2020) last year.

“According to the Gun Violence Archive, at least 12,417 people have died from gun violence so far this year in the US, and at least 6,996 of them died by suicide. Gun violence researchers say laws requiring a waiting period after purchasing a gun could cut down the number of lives lost in both mass shootings and suicide. The suspects in the Atlanta and Boulder mass shootings bought their guns within days of those attacks.

Metzl believes passing gun laws including background checks and bans on high-capacity magazines also will cut down on gun violence casualties.”

https://www.insider.com/mass-shootin...n-effect2021-4

If you ask me—but only if’n you ask—seems like perhaps the media, as well as this administration and others, have an agenda...

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    “AUSTIN, Texas -- Austin police are looking for 41-year-old ... as the suspect in the shooting that left three people dead Sunday afternoon in an Austin, Texas apartment.

Police, fire and EMS all responded to the scene in the northwest part of Texas' capital city for three people suffering gunshot wounds, according to a tweet from the Austin-Travis County EMS.”

https://abc30.com/mass-shooting-aust...oter/10525703/

I also read an article earlier today that states “mass-shootings” are up like 73% from the same timeframe (January to April 2020) last year.

“According to the Gun Violence Archive, at least 12,417 people have died from gun violence so far this year in the US, and at least 6,996 of them died by suicide. Gun violence researchers say laws requiring a waiting period after purchasing a gun could cut down the number of lives lost in both mass shootings and suicide. The suspects in the Atlanta and Boulder mass shootings bought their guns within days of those attacks.

Metzl believes passing gun laws including background checks and bans on high-capacity magazines also will cut down on gun violence casualties.”

https://www.insider.com/mass-shootin...n-effect2021-4

If you ask me—but only if’n you ask—seems like perhaps the media, as well as this administration and others, have an agenda...
    That can't be a mass shooting in Austin you racist............

What has changed since January that could be the cause of this? ...............................................................................
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Why is it gun violence when someone commits suicide with a gun, but it’s not rope violence when they hang themselves?

So 5000 actual murders with guns so far this year, but we have heard about how many of them actually? Less than 50? It’s those that they are using to drive the narrative of all 5000.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    That can't be a mass shooting in Austin you racist............

What has changed since January that could be the cause of this? ...............................................................................
    Keep Austin weird bro...

Also didnt that antifa guy get capped by a uber driver/veteran last summer in Austin?

Feedback Score
    Article claims three people shot.

Sorry, not enough to qualify as a 'mass shooting'.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Could be a rough man hunt. Ex-officer fired for rape of a 16 year old.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-loose.html
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Keep Austin weird bro...

Also didnt that antifa guy get capped by a uber driver/veteran last summer in Austin?
    It's working for Portland.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They caught him.

Feedback Score
    Broderick's bail conditions required him to surrender all firearms and not obtain any new ones. Yet, he was in possession of a firearm. How can that be? There ought to be a law...

Feedback Score
    In Chicago over the weekend 3 people were shot in a restaurant drive through, killing a 7 year old girl in the back seat. Minutes later, three more were killed a mile or so down the road. No mass shooting here, just bad guns and crazy white people (no Caucasian people were shot or shooting in this case).

Just imagine how dangerous this person would have been with an assault car or semi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast