Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Impressions: Glock 44 .22LR

Feedback Score
    I bought one since I was buying another gun, and if you are going to fill out a 443, you might as well make it worth it.

I have an M&P 22 pistol thanks getting loose and starting to hiccup. I’ve been playing with Glocks more and more, so I thought I would try one out. Looking forward to getting it later this week.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have one and like it. It has been extremely reliable with everything I’ve given it. There has been a few hiccups but was rounds not going in properly from the mags to the chamber. They usually get tweaked a little. With the suppressor there is a lot of blowback of unburnt powder to the face. I like it since my agency mandated everyone carries Glocks so it keeps everything the same when I get a few minutes to shoot on my own. I just wished they’d offer a version with the threaded barrel. Now I’ve got a barrel I’ll never use.

Dan

Dan
    Support your local Deputy.

It is better to sweat in Training than Bleed in Battle.

www.usnst.org

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    You boys getting one, log in and let us know what you think.
    I am very impressed with the G44. I put 500 rounds thru it over the weekend. Its accurate and reliable (for the most part)

I have one issue with one of the mags. Once the mag is loaded, I have to make sure the head of the bullet is facing up. One mag does it automatically, the other i have to. Going to assume its a defective mag. Going to run another 500 rounds and then contact glock to see what they say, Besides that, No issues or problems. Trigger is very close to my 19.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Tomorrow I'll do a shoot-off between my G19 and the G44. I'll post up some impressions.

Feedback Score
    If one carries a G19, the G44 is the near perfect range companion. Both my indoor and outdoor ranges allows the shooter to draw from holster, and the G44 is the perfect warm up gun. My only recommendation is to change sights to the same model sights installed on your carry gun (assuming one changed out OEM sights) so everything but weight and recoil is the same. I’ve found the G44 to be fairly reliable with heavier high velocity ammo, but not 100% like my Gen3 G19 has been thru 1000’s of rounds down range. But then the G44 does give me opportunity to practice occasional malfunction drills that I have to manually set up otherwise.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

Feedback Score
    If one carries a G19, the G44 is the near perfect range companion. Both my indoor and outdoor ranges allows the shooter to draw from holster, and the G44 is the perfect warm up gun. My only recommendation is to change sights to the same model sights installed on your carry gun (assuming one changed out OEM sights) so everything but weight and recoil is the same. I’ve found the G44 to be fairly reliable with heavier high velocity ammo, but not 100% like my Gen3 G19 has been thru 1000’s of rounds down range. But then the G44 does give me opportunity to practice occasional malfunction drills that I have to manually set up otherwise.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim.Patriot View Post
    Well put. I’ve been mostly using Aguila Super Extra in mine. Aguila Interceptor, and the usual CCI stuff, works, as well. Random mixed ammo I found squirreled away in a Crown Royal bag worked like 90%, with most stoppages coming from what seemed to be CB caps, and probably were.

Edit to update: when these came out, there was a youtuber complaining about the sights not being able to zero. Glock seems to have fixed that problem before I bought mine. In fact, last week my DA Mask got approved, so I threw the threaded barrel in the gun and went shooting. Checked the zero on B/C steel at 80 yards. I hit it.
    Last edited by 1168; 06-12-21 at 08:00.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123