Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Impressions: Glock 44 .22LR

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I've wanted a G44 since they were introduced but wanted to wait for any bugs to be worked out first.

Based on a sample of one, I'd say that's been done. Only thing I haven't tried is the higher capacity Promags. Promags, you know. And with OEM $22 at Primary Arms. . . .

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    They don’t compare. The 44 really is the easy button
    Truer words never spoken!

I had an Advantage Arms full size Glock 17 kit. I went out and spent the money, bought a dedicated Glock Factory Frame etc....I wanted a 100%, stand in pistol for training......

Total piece of shit. I struggled with it for 5 years. I put close to 5,000 rounds on it hoping it would eventually "wear in"... It never ran right. IF you used the two types of ammo that it liked- it would run 90%. If you used anything else, it was great malfunction practice. Wet, dry, didn't matter, clean dirty...didn't matter..... I sold that piece of shit the day they announced the Glock 44 and never looked back.

I hear guys say their AA works great...more power to them....but I've seen plenty of guys saying they have serious issues. AA will tell you, "You have to use these 3 kinds of ammo" basically- that's total bullshit! These days you are lucky to find ANY ammo, much less a very specific brand, bullet weight etc....the damn gun just needs to run with whatever you can find- the Glock 44, does that.

I've shot Federal bulk pack, Winchester Wildcats, Federal 510, Federal Automatch, CCI Mini Mags, CCI Tactical, CCI SV, Aguila SV, Centurion SV, Eley Club, Red plastic Sleeve Winchester HP's, Winchester 555, Remington Golden bullets, Remington Target, PMC Zappers---the Crappy Filipino Armscor that smokes like black powder, Geco "Rifle", Yellow and red box Winchester from the 1960's, CCI Blazers, American Eagle.....Doesn't matter, it goes in the mag, it goes BANG and loads another round. Glock got it right.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Mine has paid for itself before the ammo went up. Think about that in 2020-2021. 2x500 round bulk boxes vs same in 9mm. I’m shooting it most any time I go to the range.

Feedback Score
    I have one ordered, i got sick of waiting for 9mm to come instock and i am down to 2500 rounds of 9mm. So i wanna leave some stock of that. I have a pile of 22lr from the obama scare i wanna burn up. At 359.99, it wont take long to recoup that. hopefully I will pick it up soon. Hoping it has a trigger close to the GEN 4 19 I carry. I did zero research but figured if there was a problem, glock will fix it.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    Hoping it has a trigger close to the GEN 4 19 I carry.
    It does.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Good to know!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    You boys getting one, log in and let us know what you think.

Feedback Score
    Will do univibe!

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    I have one ordered, i got sick of waiting for 9mm to come instock and i am down to 2500 rounds of 9mm. So i wanna leave some stock of that. I have a pile of 22lr from the obama scare i wanna burn up. At 359.99, it wont take long to recoup that. hopefully I will pick it up soon. Hoping it has a trigger close to the GEN 4 19 I carry. I did zero research but figured if there was a problem, glock will fix it.
    Good luck, I have been waiting for one for 4 months.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Vaircrewman View Post
    Good luck, I have been waiting for one for 4 months.
    My is in and ready to pick up. I just gotta find the time to get it. Ends up being a 6 hour ordeal with that place. Huge place and takes about 2 hour wait to get waited on. They have the ticket system. I been working a side job on weekends and they are closed by the time i get there during the week. So i dont have to wait for it to be in stock. Its already there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast