Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 76

Feedback Score

Beretta 76

While I was at the LGS picking up the HK shotgun and the Hämmerli 212, I spotted this little vintage Beretta 76. In Switzerland the permit to buy guns allows up to 3 weapons provided they come from the same seller on the same day. There is no limitation on the number of permits though. That leads to some compulsive buying to amortise the permit by filling up the third line. This is one classic example at $ 390.-

I also took it to the range but a buddy forgot that it was a 22 Long rifle day only and had brought a 9 mm, so I lent it to him. I just tried a couple of magazines on the gong at the end of the session.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    That is great. I would love to have one, unfortunately the going rate in the US is twice or more than you paid. Don’t love it that much.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That’s a used gun? OMG it’s gorgeous!

Feedback Score
    Same LGS had another one, good condition, no box or papers, but with the nice wooden grip for $ 360. Took it home and swapped grips.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Jeezus tits, man, your pictures are always astounding. Swiss-Land looks like a pretty cool place. Thanks for documenting shit like this. These photos and the threads will end up getting used for reference a decade or three from now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Jeezus tits, man, your pictures are always astounding. Swiss-Land looks like a pretty cool place. Thanks for documenting shit like this. These photos and the threads will end up getting used for reference a decade or three from now.
    You’re far too kind. I don’t know about that but several of the pics I posted in forums appear in Google image search

Feedback Score
    Beautiful gun and pictures. You did a great job capturing their essence. Thank you for sharing.

Does Beretta offer serial number records? Colt has an archive service that provides details for the gun, and who purchased it from the factory. It comes in the form of a nice letter that goes nicely with the gun.

Your pictures look professional, especially the lighting which does the gun justice. Mine do the opposite, and it’s really fun to see pictures done right.
    Cheers,

—Dan @ MN

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That’s a really gorgeous example of Berettas’ craftsmanship! Congrats & enjoy!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I hadn't seen those models before. Are they more for collecting or do you also shoot them as well?
    "Adrenaline + tunnel vision + a little disbelief = that John Wayne moment" - Firefly

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan_B View Post
    Beautiful gun and pictures. You did a great job capturing their essence. Thank you for sharing.

Does Beretta offer serial number records? Colt has an archive service that provides details for the gun, and who purchased it from the factory. It comes in the form of a nice letter that goes nicely with the gun.

Your pictures look professional, especially the lighting which does the gun justice. Mine do the opposite, and it’s really fun to see pictures done right.
    Thanks, appreciate the compliment

I do not think that Beretta offers this service. In fact I wrote them several time asking the year of manufacture of my 93 R, they never even bothered to respond.

Those have date codes, 1975 and 1973

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast