Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capitol officer cause of death is ....

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Capitol officer cause of death is ....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-p...-riot-examiner

This was officer Brian Sicknick that died after the trespassing of the Capitol on 1/6.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    So then, white supremist first degree murder case? Check.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Ummm, I wonder if he was vaccinated? Blood clots?

Yes, I'm being a smart ass. But if he was we'd never hear about it.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Impossible! 3 officers were killed by insurrectionists that day! Probably Russian agents!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    The guy is dead. Sounded like a good guy. He got dragged into this and now whenever people hear his name or see his family, there will always be that WTF really went on. What a mess. A family lost a son and brother.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Yeah, sucks that the media-mob dragged him and his name into their agenda/mess.

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The guy is dead. Sounded like a good guy. He got dragged into this and now whenever people hear his name or see his family, there will always be that WTF really went on. What a mess. A family lost a son and brother.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    I don’t what his cause of death was, but his death is being used for the leftist collectivist cause...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Yeah, sucks that the media-mob dragged him and his name into their agenda/mess.
    Well, since the other cop shot and murdered that unarmed, female veteran, go to show how the mob deserved murder.

Feedback Score
    I don’t what his cause of death was, but his death is being used for the leftist collectivist cause...
    "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." -Rahm Emanuel
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

Which is why you can never take them seriously. EVER.

BLM Protesters Kneel, Rally for Man Killed by Police, Then It Turns Out He's White
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast