Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida's anti-rioting bill

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Will that law be enforced when conservatives riot?
    I will pray for you

Feedback Score
    One time, just one time. This is like a guy who has been whoring and screwing everything in town for decades complaining that his wife kissed another girl, once- and now it is all he can talk about.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Probably will. How about will the laws be enforced when leftists riot? So far there's been a steady precedent of letting out leftists without bond and before court hearings. A year's worth of this but apparently that doesn't matter.

We can go back further 1971 weather underground LEFTIST group explode a BOMB in the CAPITAL. That's ok though. They just got pardoned for that. 2020.... people who WALKED into the CAPITAL are facing 40 years in prison.

Let me know when laws are enforced

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    I’m on your side. My point is I don’t need a law to give me permission to preserve my life and property, that’s a natural right. These types of laws have a habit of turning into slippery slopes and eventually used by less than scrupulous individuals in power to club their opponents. Hopefully i’m wrong.
    Yeah, I figured that and I didn't mean it to sound otherwise! But it is nice to have it encoded into law to prevent your life being ruined for preserving life and property.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    Democrats will hate this bill .... until they’re in charge. I’m always leery of this type of legislation as it can be used by whoever is in power to silence dissent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree 100%. More laws = less freedom.

Andy

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Damn you all. God damn every one of you.
    Why not when I didn’t care? Why now when I actually have something to look forward to?
    That's the universe being a harsh cold mistress that she is.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    The bill allows people to sue local governments over personal or property damages if they were determined to have interfered with law enforcement response during civil unrest.
    That sounds like the federal and most state laws "against" firearms confiscation during disasters after Hurricane Katrina.

Stealing firearms wasn't legal before Katrina either, but no one wants to treat certain criminals like criminals.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I agree 100%. More laws = less freedom.
    While I don't disagree with the premise of that argument, this is one law that I would applaud. Up until this point some libtard DA could ruin your life because you refused to be blockaded in by thugs. Now you can proceed on with your business that day. Maybe (just maybe) this will let idiot thugs in Florida know that they can't do at least some of the shit they've done before.

I'm thinking about looking into getting a similar effort started here in Tennessee.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It’s sad. When I finally start appreciating life; everybody else in the world has lost tthe taste for theirs.

Covid vaccines that can kill you
    Daily killings
    Excuses to kill others over what is cosmically a humbug.

Why not when I didn’t care? Why now when I actually have something to look forward to?...................................................................................................

Bless your heart !!!
    Last edited by lowprone; 04-20-21 at 17:13.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    It’s sad. When I finally start appreciating life; everybody else in the world has lost tthe taste for theirs.

Covid vaccines that can kill you
    Daily killings
    Excuses to kill others over what is cosmically a humbug.

Why not when I didn’t care? Why now when I actually have something to look forward to?
    Well man sorry you’re feeling down. Maybe it’s time for a permanent change of scenery? Move somewhere good and properly rural? I know at least one former Georgia State Trooper who retired to Wyoming, he said he’s way way way happier.

Go practice your calling and craft someplace most folks don’t automatically hate you.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast